Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why did you not buy ARTPOP?

Quark

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

It just wasnt what I was specting from ha.

So you were one of the responsibles for the underperformance compared to Btw?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

1. I only my mobile to connect to the internet and it's not one of those really cool phones that supports every app. :awkney:

2. I'm from India, here charts & sales don't really matter that much tbh.

3. I'm not a rich b!tch, I'm not the upper class all of the day :derpga: so I have other things to do with money. :)

JustPokeHerFace

omg what? and you are a Gaga fan who does not have ARTPOP

No I am a Gaga fan who does not have a radio but has a friend that has a really good sound system so I go over to her house and blast it all the time. 

Glamourpuss

I didn't like ARTPOP so didn't buy it. Also, I've spent enough money on Gaga just going to concerts.

Since ARTPOP's released though I have spent even more money on Gaga - 4 C2C albums, 1 LMZ ticket and a ARTPOP zone! :laughga:

JEWRJEWR

So you were one of the responsibles for the underperformance compared to Btw?

actually yeah lmfao

Fear, she's the mother of violence

spicemuncher

I might be alone here, but I don't understand fans that spend a good amount of time on a Gaga forum not investing $12.99 on one release every 18-24 months, especially when she's obviously quite passionate about it.

I bought it on iTunes, 2 US CDs, UK Deluxe and recently I got the vinyl. Love the album!

It's surprising because lots of fans didn't buy it

I might be alone here, but I don't understand fans that spend a good amount of time on a Gaga forum not investing $12.99 on one release every 18-24 months, especially when she's obviously quite passionate about it.

This :cry:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Pain of fame1

I bought it on iTunes, 2 US CDs, UK Deluxe and recently I got the vinyl. Love the album!

TRUTH. READ THIS and THINK A BIT.

YeehawKylie

Agreed. Whether you like it or not, it's a part of her permanent discography and you cannot ignore that its there. I wasn't sure what to think of the album at first, but I adore it now...it's my favorite of hers. I feel like if a lot of people gave it more of a listen they'd feel the same way.

Archived