💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

inuborg

You find them in all fanbases though...

Don't act like Monsters don't have the worst reputation :dead: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

https://vine.co/v/MFLB3DAnKxH

Nice to see you have something nice to contribute, as always :)

FameHookah

Let's see how her fans are going to say she loves Lady Gaga ^^

I'm glad Gaga hasn't release songs with this kind of trash. She's only about negativity and she's has a bad personality. I'm glad we don't have this flop artist in Gaga's discography.

I'm sorry she's still pissed Gaga hasn't picked up her songs on ARTPOP but I can understand, Gaga is onnly working with real artists ;)

Yeah , she cant just shut up and be polite about it..

This thread :rip:

Feels like I'm in the middle school playground again

WTF is MDNA

Battle 4 Ur Life

we'll talk in 4 years, Azealia. when the world realizes all of your songs sound the same. I'm not saying they aren't good. I'm saying they all sound almost identical and sooner or later this ship is gonna sink.

If it happened to Gaga why is she delusional enough to think it ain't gonna happen to her?

lol

edit: besides, she totally stole the Koons ball and the effect from the ARTPOP app in her new video (as if she was educated enough to know what a Koons ball was before the ARTPOP era...lmao)

...so she ain't fooling nobody saying she doesn't pay attention to Gags. the whole world pays attention to her.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Azealia is obviously seething bout the disaster that were her sales ( don't bring the indie excuse because with 11000 she s not even indie) and is trying it hard with mentioning Gaga Pharrel Eminem and list is endless. What is even funnier is her fans in here trying to twist the reality in order to defend her. I mean saying someone is more known for their antics and outfits than for their music is shady no matter how much you try to ignore it or twist it.

Jenniferella

Azealia is obviously seething bout the disaster that were her sales ( don't bring the indie excuse because with 11000 she s not even indie) and is trying it hard with mentioning Gaga Pharrel Eminem and list is endless. What is even funnier is her fans in here trying to twist the reality in order to defend her. I mean saying someone is more known for their antics and outfits than for their music is shady no matter how much you try to ignore it or twist it.

What a great story. 

I'm still convinced nobody really cares about all of this

we'll talk in 4 years, Azealia. when the world realizes all of your songs sound the same. I'm not saying they aren't good. I'm saying they all sound almost identical and sooner or later this ship is gonna sink.

If it happened to Gaga why is she delusional enough to think it ain't gonna happen to her?

lol

edit: besides, she totally stole the Koons ball and the effect from the ARTPOP app in her new video (as if she was educated enough to know what a Koons ball was before the ARTPOP era...lmao)

...so she ain't fooling nobody saying she doesn't pay attention to Gags. the whole world pays attention to her.

How lucky we are to have you as a member here. Thanks to you, we know what's happening in Azealia's head ! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

What a great story. 

I'm still convinced nobody really cares about all of this

well obviously you did

and still besides irony i dont see you neglecting what i said because its true:)

inuborg

Do you know what indie stands for? It means independent from a label. Which Azealia literally is. :awkney: 

lol

Gaga didn't invent spherical objects floating in the air :dead: 

Do you know what indie stands for? It means independent from a label. Which Azealia literally is. :awkney:

Gaga didn't invent spherical objects floating in the air :dead:

indie artists with good music have sold way more.

inuborg

indie artists with good music have sold way more.

So?

A "good" is subjective

the OP is stupid tho

like you obviously wanted to instigate arguments because people in this forum were finally beginning to associate Azealia with the quality of her music, and the pressed monsters that can't handle people who don't suck gagas dick 24/7

elijahfan

The irony of "I’m in this hipster snob world where people don’t listen to Lady Gaga" when 3/4 of her fanbase are Gaga fans.

Thiiiiiiis

I know for sure the entire first row of her show in Paris was made of hardcore Little Monsters :laughga: She's really delusional about her own fanbase. She seems to miss the fact she sometimes makes it really hard for her own fans to like her when she says **** like that.

Archived