Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

"On “JFKâ€, a song on the record which it’s been alleged takes pot shots at Lady Gaga:

“It’s not about Lady Gaga! ‘JFK’ is about what it feels like to be a new artist and have a bigger artist steal something from you. It’s like, ‘Bitch! You have everything at your ****ing disposal. Why do you want to steal my little thing? You’re getting all your ideas from me.’ But it’s not talking about anyone specific. It could be taken anyway, you know... Actually, it is talking about someone specific. But it’s not Lady Gaga, I promise you. Her little fanbase, they’re crazy. They want everything to be about Lady Gaga. But it’s not about ****ing Lady Gaga. I’m sorry, honey. And to be honest it’s like… trust me, I don’t even know what she be up to. You only hear about her when she’s dressing up or she’s doing some crazy **** or whatever. I exist in like cool, artful, hipster world; I’m in this hipster snob world where people don’t listen to Lady Gaga.â€

Messy :toofunny: Her albums good but not here for her bulll. As if you would even say the bolded part? lame tbh. Thoughts? :giveup: I am prepared to be dragged by the Azealia stans.

If people would read properly Im not suggesting she is saying the song is about Gaga as she clearly says its not, im referring to how she insinuates shes better than Gaga and that all Gaga is known for is wearing crazy outfits and that she doesn't exist in her "cool" world etc.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/22601/1/azealia-banks-has-something-she-d-like-to-tell-us

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“It’s not about Lady Gaga! ‘JFK’ is about what it feels like to be a new artist and have a bigger artist steal something from you. It’s like, ‘Bitch! You have everything at your ****ing disposal. Why do you want to steal my little thing? You’re getting all your ideas from me.’ But it’s not talking about anyone specific. It could be taken anyway, you know... Actually, it is talking about someone specific. But it’s not Lady Gaga, I promise you. Her little fanbase, they’re crazy.

inb4 her fans deny it again 

monketsharona

Let's see how her fans are going to say she loves Lady Gaga ^^

I'm glad Gaga hasn't release songs with this kind of trash. She's only about negativity and she's has a bad personality. I'm glad we don't have this flop artist in Gaga's discography. 

I'm sorry she's still pissed Gaga hasn't picked up her songs on ARTPOP but I can understand, Gaga is onnly working with real artists ;)

Gypsy Life

The irony of "I’m in this hipster snob world where people don’t listen to Lady Gaga" when 3/4 of her fanbase are Gaga fans.

She can keep dissing Gaga, that won't make her album be certified toilet paper.

Edit:

Her little fanbase

Oh wait, I didn't catch this. Now that's the epitome of irony.

photo-187.png?_r=1377960736

no, she shades lady gaga fans and herself by calling herself a hipster snob.

she is a mess

she really thinks gaga copied her :smh:

It’s not about Lady Gaga!

trust me, I don’t even know what she be up to

Robotboy

she needs promo for her album i see.

i like it. if i dont listen to artists who drags gaga i wouldnt be able to listen to ANYONE  :giveup:

everyone pressed by the queen. its old.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Tropico

Wait but she just said it isn't about Lady Gaga and that she doesn't listen to Gaga. How is that shade? :shrug:

The only person who she is slightly insulting is maybe us fans but she's right. People here think she's always coming for Gaga. :shrug:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived