💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

oh shut up, gaga has been my no.1 fave for a VERY long time, but she's been so messy during AP that I moved on a bit and I got some more faves, I will defend them and I have the right to do so, it doesn't make me less of a gaga stan.

:awkney: did I say you cannot defend them? You defend them in a deplorable way though by dragging Gaga.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE QUEEN

HOW DARE YOU LISTEN OR LIKE ANYONE ELSE OR DEFEND THEM WHEN THEY'RE GETTING TRASHED ON 

BE QUIET TIFFANY! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I HAD TO YELL AT A GIRL LIKE THIS 

:rip:

:lmao:

inuborg

But you compared Gaga and Azealia some posts ago :( I'm just making a generalization like Miss Banks.

In response to someone else comparing Gaga and Azealia? I don't see what your going with this.  :awkney: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

:awkney: did I say you cannot defend them? You defend them in a deplorable way though by dragging Gaga.

with the Taylor threads I was only posting facts, such as the sales etc. along with critical reception etc. Yes I dragged AP in it a lot because of what I thought about it but the AP dragging has NOTHING to do with the other faves, I only talked about how I preferred those other albums and eras etc.

SEVDALIZA

y'all take sh*t too seriously :lmao: i love how everyone is super offended and outraged

chill pill, anyone? :lmao:

operating from another world

That is not a fact. That is just your opinion. I love ARTPOP way more than BWET. I reviewed BWET and I gave it a 78/100. In other words, the music is good for the most part. But it is definitely not going to change pop music.

:eek: did u edit my post? I didn't mean to say pop music :ohno: i meant Hip-Hop so sorry. I don't want her to go into pop music at all :wtf:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

And when did I say ARTPOP was going to change anything? I simply said that I like ARTPOP better than BWET. Also, songs like Aura, Venus, Gyspsy, DWUW, ect. in my opnion, are better than anything on BWET. And no, I am not using my reviews because they are the "bible". I used them simply to tell him what I thought of the album.

it would change music more then ANYTHING AP can do, and your reviews aren't even relevant to the world for you to use them as if they were the bible

inuborg

y'all take sh*t too seriously :lmao: i love how everyone is super offended and outraged

chill pill, anyone? :lmao:

Pills N Potions, they're overdosing. They're angry but they still love Zee 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I know that... but we all knew the reason why ARTPOP didn't get a higher metacritic too.

it was simply weak, no point trying to defend it by giving excuses anymore sis, it deserves the score it got

Redstreak

She's incredibly right about this fan base though

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Willy Wonka

this thread should be closed it's an absolute mess and it's not contributing anything positive to the forum

I need to get in contact with Mills because this thread is AP which got locked yesterday. The op is only a quote from the interview

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Why would I edit your post? Now, the album is definitely better than most hip hop albums, and many others from all genres.

:eek: did u edit my post? I didn't mean to say pop music :ohno: i meant Hip-Hop so sorry. I don't want her to go into pop music at all :wtf:

Archived