💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

no, she shades lady gaga fans and herself by calling herself a hipster snob.

JFK’ is about what it feels like to be a new artist and have a bigger artist steal something from you. It’s like, ‘Bitch! You have everything at your ****ing disposal

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony of "I’m in this hipster snob world where people don’t listen to Lady Gaga" when 3/4 of her fanbase are Gaga fans.

She can keep dissing Gaga, that won't make her album be certified toilet paper.

:D

The irony of "I’m in this hipster snob world where people don’t listen to Lady Gaga" when 3/4 of her fanbase are Gaga fans.

pretty sure she's talking about her own milieu. like the world in her head/her friends, you know.

JFK’ is about what it feels like to be a new artist and have a bigger artist steal something from you. It’s like, ‘Bitch! You have everything at your ****ing disposal

yeah right after "not lady gaga - any bigger artist". the situation where a bigger artist steals from a smaller one. but not lady gaga, because she says she doesn't know what gaga is doing. so by default it can't be her.

Fantasy - thinks her fans are cool artful hipsters

Reality - is more dependent on young gay men than Gaga. In particular, gays with a fetish for black women with attitude.

Jenniferella

I see no lies in what she said, even if I'm not that fond of the hipster thing.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

RAMROD

Huh? I thought we already have discussed this yesterday? :huh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Azor Ahai

Wait but she just said it isn't about Lady Gaga and that she doesn't listen to Gaga. How is that shade? :shrug:

The only person who she is slightly insulting is maybe us fans but she's right. People here think she's always coming for Gaga. :shrug:

sho she is not coming for gaga in this quote? ....

Rat Boy

Please. We got the lyrics to JFK before her feud with Gaga. Next :coffee:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

She is pissed off cause gaga didn't put her in ARTPOP because of her bad attitude what's new about the **** she is saying ? Do you all forget her ****ty posts on twitter about people destroying ARTPOP cd's? She is a good artist but as a person she's pure TRASH

did she lie at the lm part

did she

bc i see some comments and they still think its about gaga

even this thread, it has 2 be about her even when she says it's not. :giggle: dats exactly what she's talking about and u guys demonstrate it before our very eyez.

Her little fanbase

3qUbOi5.jpg

You only hear about her when she’s dressing up or she’s doing some crazy **** or whatever.

3qUbOi5.jpg

let's not 

shut the **** up azealia shut the **** up 

Archived