Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

I am only talking about this thread

I didn't give a rats **** about the other ones that you are talking about

3qUbOi5.jpg

let me re-use my comment

"we never say we don't care about the **** she says, we don't give a rat's **** about herself and her music but when she talks about 4 or 5 of my favs all the time adn even dares to shade an entire fanabese like she did in that interview.....how are we supposed to ignore that?"

3qUbOi5.jpg

first u can get a life and stop using that depressing picture

OR you can just buy BWET on Itunes

MlVMZzO.jpg

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

She told the truth tho, i love Gaga so much, but since DWUW she hasn't been in the public mind at all, and she isn't as relevant atm as you all think she is, like not everyone thinks about her all the time.

Ā 

Also she isn't using Gaga for promo, numerous articles were written about her one tweet to eminem, and no articles are written about her talking about Gaga

Ā 

How is it not true that Gaga fans make everything she does about Gaga?

Ā 

i also think none of you are intelligent enough to understand her, she can say something without having to retract, like because she mentioned Gaga, and something slightly negative in the same sentence, it doesn't mean she hates her.

Ā 

Gaga fans reaching to the heavens as always

I was waiting for you to come and reply :trootea:Ā 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

MonsterMum

Those weren't the words she used when the was down for a collab with Gaga. But ever since she's dropped and been paid dust by Gaga she's now in a cool hipster world. I suppose that's a nice way to describe being irrelevant.

DrewStevens

Iggy could neva

3qUbOi5.jpg

Actually Iggy killed Gaga in a 'F-ck Marry and Kill' game time ago. Iggy is always one step forward #TheNewClassic

3qUbOi5.jpg

first u can get a life and stop using that depressing picture

OR you can just deal with it.

not you saying others don't have a life?

3qUbOi5.jpg

Ā 

plus I'm at work right now but as I said before snatching your wig is funnier

Ā 

ps: IT IS SO FUNNY HOW YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS ABOUT ME NOW, changing the subject A-G-A-I-N Ā I see

Ā 

3qUbOi5.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

inuborg

Those weren't the words she used when the was down for a collab with Gaga. But ever since she's dropped and been paid dust by Gaga she's now in a cool hipster world. I suppose that's a nice way to describe being irrelevant.

Azealia Banks isn't a popstar, never wanted to be one.Ā 

Ā 

Her dismay here isn't about being dropped from a collab Ā over a year ago, its about her fans tryna make everything into Gaga "shade"Ā 

Ā 

HENCE, THIS THREAD :dead:

Ā 

Azealia is so right, it isn't even funny.Ā 

Once again, she proves she's really a relative of the cow species.Ā 

She's repulsive.Ā 

Ā 

:rip:

Ā 

her music slays tho

ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™« ā™«

PopReaper

God forbid she has an opinion and doesn't care/like Gaga. Some y'all aren't going any far with this "mindlessly attack anyone who disagrees with your opinion" mindset. The "Her little fanbase, theyƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢re crazy. They want everything to be about Lady Gaga." statement is definitely proving itself to be truth after some of the comments on this thread.Ā  :awkney:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

MonsterOfSpain

She told the truth tho, i love Gaga so much, but since DWUW she hasn't been in the public mind at all, and she isn't as relevant atm as you all think she is, like not everyone thinks about her all the time.

Ā 

Also she isn't using Gaga for promo, numerous articles were written about her one tweet to eminem, and no articles are written about her talking about Gaga

Ā 

How is it not true that Gaga fans make everything she does about Gaga?

Ā 

i also think none of you are intelligent enough to understand her, she can say something without having to retract, like because she mentioned Gaga, and something slightly negative in the same sentence, it doesn't mean she hates her.

Ā 

Gaga fans reaching to the heavens as always

Ā 

:lmao:

inuborg

Once again, she proves she's really a relative of the cow species.Ā 

She's repulsive.Ā 

Still don't get how she's a cow :awkney:

Sucks tho, I thought you were coolĀ 

not you saying others don't have a life?

3qUbOi5.jpg

plus I'm at work right now but as I said before snatching your wig is funnier

ps: IT IS SO FUNNY HOW YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS ABOUT ME NOW, changing the subject A-G-A-I-N I see

3qUbOi5.jpg

WHAT KIND OF WORK ARE YOU DOING??

You can't work and be on gaga daily for over 4 hrs GTFO

MlVMZzO.jpg?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

:lmao:

Ā 

no i'm being serious, she's really intelligent and the way she speaks is really carefree, unlike others who feel the need to apologise and justify everything they say to avoid 'shading' someone.Ā 

Ā 

But tbh, i got this amazing album and ya'll ugly ****ers can't take that away from us, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ā 

also just cause yall are pissing me off something EXTRA today, and i'm not in the mood, enjoy this fact

Ā 

ARTPOP metacritic: 61

Ā 

BWET metacritic: 76

inuborg

WHAT KIND OF WORK ARE YOU DOING??

You can't work and be on gaga daily for over 4 hrs GTFO

MlVMZzO.jpg?

Hexxx I admire you patience with that dude, but he's just a troll. Just let him be an post the same image 40 more timesĀ 

Archived