šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

:wtf: keep proving her point guys, geezzz

I actually agree with a huge part of what she said. You guys are overreacting so much imho. :smh:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

And what exactly Gaga "riped off" Azealia ?

Don't you know Banks gave Gaga a career just like Charli gave Iggy a career. :teehee: :fan:

šŸ’Ž

Jenniferella

So. You say she is only known because of her clothes, but you were jumping to her music like two years ago? An opinion is: I didn't like her last album, but I enjoyed the rest and she is a good singer.

Sayin that she is only known cuz her fashion? :lmao:

Well, the whole situation is her own fault. You can't talk about a fanbase being agressive to you when you are talking **** about someone just because you have nothing better to do cuz you are releasing an album with 50% pf old songs :)

And yeah, it is afecting her. That girl talking about being known by something that isn't related to music when 80% pf the FEW people who know you is because of you being a b---h to everyone? Nice try, girl.

This isn't shade to say Gaga is more known for what she wears than what she releases. It's the actual truth, period. Go out of Ā this forum, out of your room and ask some random people in the streets what songs Gaga released this year. They would still talk about the meat dress I guess.

Ā 

I don't have to add this but here it is : Gaga's music has NEVER ever been half crazy as her outfits. So far, she is known for her looks and several hit songs. I'm not trying to discredit her, I'm trying to make you understand Azealia's point.

Ā 

She's known for her feuds but she's still alive and releasing an album because she's talented. But, nice try for you as well.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

codymonster

I keep rereading this and I'm still finding nothing wrong with it

Let me know when she actually attacks someone

Until then, continue to concern yourselves with her non-existant attacks while you do the same thing that you condemn her for doing

Furthermore, anyone with a brain cell knows that if she actually was bitter about everything, she'd be going in way harder than just saying she doesn't follow Gaga's career

Wut? :rip: She literally said it's not about Lady Gaga's music, it's about what she does... How the **** is that not disrespectful to her? The thing is, Azelealia comes at everyone, for no reason. Like, why should she say something about Gaga? You can get a point across without dropping names. She's being rude, disrespectful, and desperate. And all the times she's shaded other artists is going to come back and bite her in the end.

Such a shame. I really like her, but her coming at anyone in a rude way wont get her very far. It is a double standard tho. Because eminem does it all the time.

codymonster

This isn't shade to say Gaga is more known for what she wears than what she releases. It's the actual truth, period. Go out of this forum, out of your room and ask some random people in the streets what songs Gaga released this year. They would still talk about the meat dress I guess.

I don't have to add this but here it is : Gaga's music has NEVER ever been half crazy as her outfits. So far, she is known for her looks and several hit songs. I'm not trying to discredit her, I'm trying to make you understand Azealia's point.

She's known for her feuds but she's still alive and releasing an album because she's talented. But, nice try for you as well.

That's the thing tho. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. The thing is, it's rude to call someone out like that, for no reason. She's just being a b---h. That's cool if she thinks she's better than Gaga. But most humans have the common sense, and respect, to not say it in a public interview. Since that's just being a ****.

That's like me making a thread saying how another member on here isn't that good, and I'm better. It's just stupid, childish, and rude. And I shouldn't be defended, whether it's true or not.

So. You say she is only known because of her clothes, but you were jumping to her music like two years ago? An opinion is: I didn't like her last album, but I enjoyed the rest and she is a good singer.

Sayin that she is only known cuz her fashion? :lmao:

Well, the whole situation is her own fault. You can't talk about a fanbase being agressive to you when you are talking **** about someone just because you have nothing better to do cuz you are releasing an album with 50% pf old songs :)

And yeah, it is afecting her. That girl talking about being known by something that isn't related to music when 80% pf the FEW people who know you is because of you being a b---h to everyone? Nice try, girl.

Why are you so hurt by her? Is she that big of a threat?
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

when will she shut her stupid hoodrat face?

ibftnblhwWtPbt.gif

poor flop she is still pressed she didn't make it in ARTPOP

3qUbOi5.jpg

it probably would have done better.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Her little fanbase,Ā they'reĀ crazy. They want everything to be about Lady Gaga. But itƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s not about ****ing Lady Gaga.Ā IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m sorry, honey. And to be honest itƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s likeƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦ trust me, I donƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t even know what she be up to. You only hear about her when sheƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s dressing up or sheƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s doing some crazy **** or whatever. I exist in like cool, artful, hipster world; IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m in this hipster snob world where people donƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢t listen to Lady Gaga.ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬

:excuseme:

Ā 

OK sis, if you say so. :awkney:

NewYorkCity

Why are you so hurt by her? Is she that big of a threat?

Why is she so hurt by Gaga? Is she that big of a threat? :(

Archived