💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

Bloody

you can't actually say this is a shade  :ohwell:

Some of the things she said were right. Anyway,you give more attention than u should,don't make it a big deal.....  :coffee:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

And her stans :lmao: do you really believe what you are writing?

after countless attacks on twitter coming from nowhere? When she says on this interview that Gaga is not known by her music? That's not attacking Gaga?

well, maybe you interpretate it as: this girl was bumping to Gaga's music 2 years ago and now she hates her and her music, she must have some mental issue so she's not actually attacking her.

then you are right.

Some of us just don't give a sh*t about all of this. Yes ! Flash news : some of us are not thirsty drama queens ! 

For real, at the end of the day it's just about music. 

You all look like those nasty football supporters attacking others for supporting another team. Ridiculous

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

NewYorkCity

Some of us just don't give a sh*t about all of this. Yes ! Flash news : some of us are not thirsty drama queens !

For real, at the end of the day it's just about music.

You all look like those nasty football supporters attacking others for supporting another team. Ridiculous

:lmao: the attacks come from her. So... your point is not valid.

if you don't care, why do you have to defend her on every thread? When everything is her own fault, and if you want denie that to me then ok, but you know it is not right.

not you jumping at Gaga fans for defending her idol (when she has been attacked without a reason) and then attacking them defending your own idol (when she is the one that always talk first). Double standars, I see.

Edit: btw, just about the music... yeah, sje is the one that talks about no music related stuff.

Jenniferella

Did you even read my post?

Of course I did

She also accepted to work with Gaga, but now she and her music suck. I haven't heard Gaga saying something about Azealia's music (or her, at all). So... who has a real problem here? :)

Opinion

:lmao: the attacks come from her. So... your point is not valid.

if you don't care, why do you have to defend her on every thread? When everything is her own fault, and if you want denie that to me then ok, but you know it is not right.

not you jumping at Gaga fans for defending her idol (when she has been attacked without a reason) and then attacking them defending your own idol (when she is the one that always talk first). Double standars, I see.

What is her own fault ? I don't see anything bad happening to her. Please tell me about it !

Willy Wonka

I keep rereading this and I'm still finding nothing wrong with it

Let me know when she actually attacks someone

Until then, continue to concern yourselves with her non-existant attacks while you do the same thing that you condemn her for doing

Furthermore, anyone with a brain cell knows that if she actually was bitter about everything, she'd be going in way harder than just saying she doesn't follow Gaga's career

The girl Gaga decided to work with for a couple of ARTPOP songs. Does this answer your question ? 

And she was ignored right after. That says a lot.

Jenniferella

And she was ignored right after. That says a lot.

Yes, it says a lot about your "who" comment. Obviously, she is known.

monketsharona

To Azealia's stans : so to you it's a compliment to say that a singer is more known for the way he/she's dressed than his/her music ?

Sorry to say that but Gaga is more known for her music than Azealia will ever be... I think she'll be able to open her mouth when her songs will be played everywhere in the world and she'll get platinum songs... For the moment she's still a noboby. Her attitude is clearly wasting her career. I mean would you want to work with someone who may bash you in the future ? That's quite sad, she's still talented but she's a trash as a person (not only because she shaded Lady Gaga). 

That's quite childish to bash someone you praised just because this artist didn't want your work to be on her album... Grow up girl ! 

NewYorkCity

Of course I did

Opinion

What is her own fault ? I don't see anything bad happening to her. Please tell me about it !

So. You say she is only known because of her clothes, but you were jumping to her music like two years ago? An opinion is: I didn't like her last album, but I enjoyed the rest and she is a good singer.

Sayin that she is only known cuz her fashion? :lmao:

Well, the whole situation is her own fault. You can't talk about a fanbase being agressive to you when you are talking **** about someone just because you have nothing better to do cuz you are releasing an album with 50% pf old songs :)

And yeah, it is afecting her. That girl talking about being known by something that isn't related to music when 80% pf the FEW people who know you is because of you being a b---h to everyone? Nice try, girl.

Bradley

There's a reason why so many Gaga fans like her music but there's also a reason why she has Gaga haters. Her attitude towards people...

YeehawKylie

I don't get this as a diss. Gaga fans do make everything Azealia does to be about Gaga, when it's clear it isn't. Chasing Time, Jfk, the Chasing Time music video, etc.

when will she shut her stupid hoodrat face?

ibftnblhwWtPbt.gif

poor flop she is still pressed she didn't make it in ARTPOP

3qUbOi5.jpg

the only time people talk about her is when she has this attitude towards a famous celebrity like gaga, especially gaga

3qUbOi5.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived