Featured Posts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

I love her talent, I hate her personality

And that's why I would never buy her music

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Y'all are obsessed. You don't like her but you search her on the internet.

She's probably referring gaga to pop music idk. But where did she shade her

To the op

"My dick is bigger than yours"

MlVMZzO.jpg

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

LetsGetHigh

Ugh at her :fail: Back in early 2013 she used to tweet about how she is going to go upstairs and get high playing Gaga's songs. Now that Gaga turned her down, she hates her and doesn't know of her existence in her "cool, artful, hipster world." :lmao: And let me not discuss her recycled debut album, I mean who the **** releases a debut album which consists of almost 50% old songs?! :lmao: Good bye. :later:

where are the lies though omg, this whole thread just proves her point. she specifically said it's not about gaga and that everything is not about her, yet here you guys are talking about how she's coming for gaga with that comment.  :coffee:

Jenniferella

where are the lies though omg, this whole thread just proves her point. she specifically said it's not about gaga and that everything is not about her, yet here you guys are talking about how she's coming for gaga with that comment.  :coffee:

+ many of them bash her for having an attitude while they write just as bad things as her Twitter account has to offer. Pressed stans at their finest

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I guess reading comprehensions are a must here. she clearly dissed gaga and those who deny it are just blinded stans

NewYorkCity

Don't worry azealia. You can talk about this irrelevant woman when you need promo for your album. You were about to work with her, but she is bad in her music. Keep playing that card. It is ok, we understand it must be hard that an irrelevant has released a jazz album which is selling more on its 8th week without promo than yours on first week. There, there.

Paper Gangsta

The girl Gaga decided to work with for a couple of ARTPOP songs. Does this answer your question ?

They were both at the Interscope, it could esely be that they tried to push collab in order to get some relevancy for Azealia

codymonster

Give it a couple weeks girl. Your album will be old news, and you'll go back to sitting on twitter being irrelavent and bitter. Karma's a b---h.

Jenniferella

They were both at the Interscope, it could esely be that they tried to push collab in order to get some relevancy for Azealia

Yet Gaga decided to record some songs with her. Let's just remind you of the fact that the only woman she has collabed with for her own album before ARTPOP was Beyoncé. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

NewYorkCity

And her stans :lmao: do you really believe what you are writing?

after countless attacks on twitter coming from nowhere? When she says on this interview that Gaga is not known by her music? That's not attacking Gaga?

well, maybe you interpretate it as: this girl was bumping to Gaga's music 2 years ago and now she hates her and her music, she must have some mental issue so she's not actually attacking her.

then you are right.

Paper Gangsta

Yet Gaga decided to record some songs with her. Let's just remind you of the fact that the only woman she has collabed with for her own album before ARTPOP was Beyoncé.

Did you even read my post?

NewYorkCity

She also accepted to work with Gaga, but now she and her music suck. I haven't heard Gaga saying something about Azealia's music (or her, at all). So... who has a real problem here? :)

Archived