Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

insert "who" comment here

Call me back when she'll be relevant :)

who

The girl Gaga decided to work with for a couple of ARTPOP songs. Does this answer your question ? 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl Gaga decided to work with for a couple of ARTPOP songs. Does this answer your question ? 

I know who this is

The fact is that Azealia spends so much time dissing other artist that it makes her point irrelevant

the girl gaga dropped from the album because her attitude is trash and if she continues this **** her career will be over before it ever began (add this too it will help)

madonna/katy fans are having fun on atrl because azealia talked **** about gaga and her fans again some of you should join 

may the Gagz curse be wiith u Azealia Bankrupt

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Jenniferella

I know who this is

The fact is that Azealia spends so much time dissing other artist that it makes her point irrelevant

Okay ? I guess that's your opinion.

the girl gaga dropped from the album because her attitude is trash and if she continues this **** her career will be over before it ever began (add this too it will help)

madonna/katy fans are having fun on atrl because azealia talked **** about gaga and her fans again some of you should join 

That's not your problem and she's doing just fine

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Pain of fame1

“It’s not about Lady Gaga! ‘JFK’ is about what it feels like to be a new artist and have a bigger artist steal something from you. It’s like, ‘Bitch! You have everything at your ****ing disposal. Why do you want to steal my little thing? You’re getting all your ideas from me.’ But it’s not talking about anyone specific. It could be taken anyway, you know... Actually, it is talking about someone specific. But it’s not Lady Gaga, I promise you. Her little fanbase, they’re crazy.

inb4 her fans deny it again 

THIS. I WAS AN AZEALIA 'FAN' TILL KNOW. NOT GOING TO BUY HER ALBUM AT ALL.

Miranda Sings

I think she's shading the fanbase more than Gaga. Honestly, I don't really care

Her little fanbase, they’re crazy. They want everything to be about Lady Gaga.

This is outrageously true, tbh.

Pure Adrenaline

I have nothing nice to say so :bye: :bye: :bye:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ppl who read my comments def know that even though im a fan of gags im not obsessed but this time azealia is on the wrong.

didn't she just debut with 11 000 copies? I mean look who s talking lol. like she exist in any kind of music world!

dissing every artist and their fanabase wont get you anywhere but lower and lower:) good ridance

Some ppl who say she snot shading gaga? I mean cant you read? she said gaga is talked when she dresses crazy and not for her music. I mean at least gaga is talked unlike her :)

Archived