Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games Mockingjay soundtrack Out Now

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

I won't be posting any links cause you know wpts and whatever but it was released in NZ so its out.

With songs by: Lorde, Charli XCX, Tove Lo, Ariana Grande, Grace Jones, Stromae and much more

c7ee91a3.jpg

I really like it, i think Lorde did an amazing Job choosing the artists. For me its the best Hunger Games soundtrack yet :party:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

omg Stromae!!!!

EDIT: I'm dissappointed that the Stromae song is just his song "Merci" with rappers and Lorde :awkney: i thought it would be a totally new song.

AmenTheNight

It's been a non event for me. Stromae's track is actually just his "Merci" instrumental, with other people singing on it. Charli XCX's track is so strangely produced I don't recognize her voice. :/

Chromatislaps

It's been a non event for me. Stromae's track is actually just his "Merci" instrumental, with other people singing on it. Charli XCX's track is so strangely produced I don't recognize her voice. :/

same :messga:

Blue Jeans

omg Stromae!!!!

EDIT: I'm dissappointed that the Stromae song is just his song "Merci" with rappers and Lorde :awkney: i thought it would be a totally new song.

Yeah it was a bit of a disappointment too, but I like what they did with the song tho

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

xoxo cupcakke

Can anyone tell me what's the mysterious Track 5 or whatever. I don't know if it has a name yet but all I know is Lorde, Ariana, and Diplo made it

Blue Jeans

Can anyone tell me what's the mysterious Track 5 or whatever. I don't know if it has a name yet but all I know is Lorde, Ariana, and Diplo made it

All My Love, and Its By Major Lazer :)

Archived