Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GRAMMY nominations - Vote for Gaga

RBNLM

Featured Posts

Robotboy

shes always used for trailers and promo for the shows and then she ends up snubbed anyway :rip:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Yeah but for Cheek to Cheek not ARTPOP, we already were sure of that

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Gianni Versace

shes always used for trailers and promo for the shows and then she ends up snubbed anyway :rip:

this :deadbanana:

because they know who will rake in the viewers and bring more attention.

Bradley

Already posted :(

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/129157-grammy-will-lady-gaga-receive-a-nomination/

Oh and rumours go in the Rumour section under Gaga Thoughts :)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/forum/13-rumors/

(just letting you know for future stuff so nobody gets misled or warning points or anything :sweat: )

Oh can't believe I still make an AP mistake after all this time (should I hide the thread?) :rip:

okay I didn't know there was a rumor section, I'll take note, thanks for reminding

I really can imagine ARTPOP being nominated so im not going to hope....

Even though it would be so nice if every one of Gagas albums was nominated for Album of the year...

Bradley

it hints cuz beyonce is in it too and shell be nominated :thetea:

So she's just standing there to watch Beyonce win everything?  :deadbanana:

I really can imagine ARTPOP being nominated so im not going to hope....

Even though it would be so nice if every one of Gagas albums was nominated for Album of the year...

I don't think the album or Dope or Gypsy will be nominated, but Do What U Want has a chance.

queenofshade

So she's just standing there to watch Beyonce win everything?  :deadbanana:

I don't think the album or Dope or Gypsy will be nominated, but Do What U Want has a chance.

no sis all I'm saying is its 99% guaranteed she's nominated so she will be too not saying she will win or lose (prob lose since it would be random as hell for her winning with no rly big hype about her this year)

Bradley

no sis all I'm saying is its 99% guaranteed she's nominated so she will be too not saying she will win or lose (prob lose since it would be random as hell for her winning with no rly big hype about her this year)

I'm not really sure who your "she" was referring to, Gaga or Beyonce...

So you mean you are confident that Gaga will be nominated but lose everything to Beyonce? I don't care if Gaga loses though, EMA and VMA snubbed her, getting nominated means that she still has quality and that comforts me a lot. If she wins then hell yeah.

Born This Way didn't win anything but I was grateful that it got nominated at least, if she gets nominated with ARTPOP or Cheek to Cheek, then people know she's still in shape.

TheOriginalOne
isnt her father in the committee of something?

Whispering

Oh can't believe I still make an AP mistake after all this time (should I hide the thread?) :rip:

okay I didn't know there was a rumor section, I'll take note, thanks for reminding

This isn't a rumor though. It's an actual picture used on the Grammy Facebook page. It's not like a rumor started by some fan on twitter about some backstage story.

We can all form speculations about what this picture might or might not mean, but the picture itself was actually posted! :)  

Hola Soraya

Looking forward to the little meltdowns and little train wrecks commencing in T-minus 22 days...  :popcorn:  :Jase:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived