Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Chasing Time

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

but she's on the way in becoming a BIG entertainer :usrs: you're gonna choke on those words one day

She may but I think that that chance diminished by her not being allowed to release this album earlier when she had the hype from 212. We will see how long that takes.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can never have a thread about Azealia on this forum w/o it becoming about Gaga or Iggy. :excuseme:
Well this is GAGAdaily she's bound to be brought up. If you want to make a thread where she won't be mentioned make or go to an Azealia forum. :shrug:

Cody Draco

I'm the least bit insecure. I just think it's funny how last year everyone "hated" azealia for being shady towards Gaga and now they're kissing her feet like she's some big entertainer like Nicki or Kim. :lmao:

The Azealia fans are the ones that seem the most insecure. If this was a Katy Perry video everyone would be dragging her. Tbh I prefer KatyDaily than AzealiaDaily.

Not everyone hated Azealia for being shady towards Gaga. If Gaga cut me from her album I would be shady and salty too. If you haven't noticed Azealia's base thread is by far the largest on here and she has loyal fans who have been around since pre-BWET. The reason why Chasing Time isn't being dragged is because it isn't basic like Prism era videos. The reason why BWET isn't being dragged is because it isn't generic like Prism. Seethe though and if anyone has an issue with this post, I'm not the one who brought up Katy. I'm gonna go back to the masterpiece that is BWET.

MXGQDm.gif

Whispering

We can never have a thread about Azealia on this forum w/o it becoming about Gaga or Iggy. :excuseme:

That's how it works here in the general part of the Entertainment section. Do you think Taylor, Katy and Ariana threads are just about them? :hehe:

If you go to the general thread of those artists, they are usually better. (unless mods move these type of threads into the artist's main thread...and then it's all messed up, lol)

inuborg

Not everyone hated Azealia for being shady towards Gaga. If Gaga cut me from her album I would be shady and salty too. If you haven't noticed Azealia's base thread is by far the largest on here and she has loyal fans who have been around since pre-BWET. The reason why Chasing Time isn't being dragged is because it isn't basic like Prism era videos. The reason why BWET isn't being dragged is because it isn't generic like Prism. Seethe though and if anyone has an issue with this post, I'm not the one who brought up Katy. I'm gonna go back to the masterpiece that is BWET.

MXGQDm.gif

Gather ha

Microwave ha 

JFK ha! 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

MXGQDm.gif

MXGQDm.gif

MXGQDm.gif

Ain't nothing too special. I can't deny she has talent because she definitely does. but that's just my opinion.

Paris-Hilton-snob-GIF.gif

Oh wait she just ****ing slayed me to heaven. I need it in HQ now. :excited2:

I'm definitely seeing her paying tribute to Left Eye, Aaliyah, and Lil' Kim in this video too.

inuborg

i love when she says devil and her eye turns red lmao

Same :giveup:

Like, I know she's a beautiful girl, but those head close ups are AMAZING :nooo: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Some of you are as dense as it gets. To anyone that thinks this has any Gaga homage in it is a fool. This video pays homage to 90's female rap and RnB. Gaga has nothing to do with this video  :roll:

Archived