Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ice Princess by Azealia Banks is Pitchfork's "Best New Track"

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY

so I played this tonight and the people LOVED it! normally they won't dance to songs that are generally unknown (and I don't think they know who Azealia is tbh) but they raved and loved the mix of Hip Hop and Progressive House! Next single please

so I played this tonight and the people LOVED it! normally they won't dance to songs that are generally unknown (and I don't think they know who Azealia is tbh) but they raved and loved the mix of Hip Hop and Progressive House! Next single please

You Go Boy! :sis: promote ha
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Awesome!! :Jase: Ice Princess is my favorite from the album by far. :flutter: It's very single-worthy as well. :giveup:

Rat Boy

:party:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Desperado

:excited:

inuborg

yas :cry: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived