Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

What's Up at the artRAVE + New Break after MANiCURE

katyperry2

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of the addition of What's Up?

• Love It
    • It doesnt fit
    • Too late in the tour
    • Don't like it at all

Featured Posts

What do you guys think about GaGa adding What's Up to the artRAVE setlist. In my opinion, it was kinda pointless cuz by the time she added it, there's less than 10 shows left. If she added sooner it would've been good.

Also, what do you guys think of the new band jam that was added after MANiCURE. I don't really like it. I loved the surreal 80 second costume change. Now she's got like two and a half minutes to change and its not really that cool or impressive. Here's a link to the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOgKsnjH8-U The new interlude starts at 31:46

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

:madge: Instead of singing a new song or some old hit single (MTN, TEOG...) she decided to add a cover :madge: Like C2C wasn't enough :madge:

Prismatic

:madge: Instead of singing a new song or some old hit single (MTN, TEOG...) she decided to add a cover :madge: Like C2C wasn't enough :madge:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

elijahfan

Who cares if it happens in the last stages of the tour? Gaga did bring a lot of changes in the last chunk of the BTWBall. It's cool to keep us on the edge of our seats, expecting little changes here and there at any moment.

Girl Under You

:rip: :rip:

Is it at every artrave now?

Yep since November 2. However, it wasn't performed in Milan, but in all the other shows since then.

Archived