💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No dvd again?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Stephen

I think they will release a DVD though because they have been filming professionally at a range of shows and that's how we got the Inside The Artrave professional footage!

that's what i think...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GagaDaily tweeted recently and confirmed that a DVD was in the works, and this info is true:

I think they will release a DVD though because they have been filming professionally at a range of shows and that's how we got the Inside The Artrave professional footage!

So yeah, I think it'll be a compilation of videos from various shows all of the world.

zakroberts

People who are saying they don't care if we don't get one or that it has to be experienced live need to understand that it would mean a lot to most of us to have more than one DVD/Blu-Ray/professional recording after four incredible world tours. I'm sure Gaga wants to put DVDs out it just isn't completely up to her. 

zakroberts

GGD tweeted and confirmed that a DVD was in the works and this is true:

So yeah, I think it'll be a compilation of videos from various shows all of the world.

Didn't they get that info from someones tweet about what Gaga apparently said backstage? Need better receipts than that. Although this concept would definitely make a lot of sense as Gaga mot likely wanted to showcase the fact that it was a world tour. Maybe this time she's waiting until it goes into production before announcing it officially so that she doesn't let us down if something goes wrong. The tour ends in less than two weeks so hopefully we hear good news soon!

Didn't they get that info from someones tweet about what Gaga apparently said backstage? Need better receipts than that. Although this concept would definitely make a lot of sense as Gaga mot likely wanted to showcase the fact that it was a world tour. Maybe this time she's waiting until it goes into production before announcing it officially so that she doesn't let us down if something goes wrong. The tour ends in less than two weeks so hopefully we hear good news soon!

I don't know where the information came from, but GGD is extremely reliable, so their tweet is good enough for me.

RAMROD

I hope we get it.

Surely we want to see it again in better views and sounds.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 4 months later...
Jaume

what a shame.... I think we deserve a great dvd with great filming and editing, I dont understand why it's not getting teleased.

Mister Gaga

what a shame.... I think we deserve a great dvd with great filming and editing, I dont understand why it's not getting teleased.

​It's sad, but it would flop. We all know that. Maybe when LG5 comes out, if she's selling well, she can put it in the deluxe edition or something, like the MB

We have the livestream anyway :love:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

​It's sad, but it would flop. We all know that. Maybe when LG5 comes out, if she's selling well, she can put it in the deluxe edition or something, like the MB

​Are we talking about the ArtRave DVD or If It Happened To You? :hor:

Mister Gaga

​Are we talking about the ArtRave DVD or If It Happened To You? :hor:

​ArtRave!! At least, this topic is about it :shrug:

​ArtRave!! At least, this topic is about it :shrug:

Lol I was making a joke. a lot of people would say the exact same thing about tihty 

Archived