Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Louis Tomlinson tweets to reporter about sexuality

Blake

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I don't get why he wouldn't be able to come out if he was gay? The amount of gays who would hop on board.

witchcocktor

I don't get why he wouldn't be able to come out if he was gay? The amount of gays who would hop on board.

Well you tell me, why aren't Hugh Jackman, Bradley Cooper and Geroge Clooney out yet? Money honey. :hor:

thatfoxyfeeling

Well you tell me, why aren't Hugh Jackman, Bradley Cooper and Geroge Clooney out yet? Money honey. :hor:

But they're obviously not gay, my gaydar actually vibrates when I look at Louis and see him in interviews.

The whole idea of a boyband is appealing to young girls, s-x sells. That whole concept would be lost if they would come out as gay. The girls cant dream about the boys in the same way then.

the insecurity in that tweet

this is like the 3rd time one of them states they are straight

anotado.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD

oooh burn.

We all know that Louis is in fact straight since long time ago tho, right?

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The whole idea of a boyband is appealing to young girls, s-x sells. That whole concept would be lost if they would come out as gay. The girls cant dream about the boys in the same way then.

Well considering most fans would be even happier if both Harry and Louis came out? :flop:

Archived