💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Knight Born This Way Photoshoot Colourized

Dayman

Featured Posts

Dayman

what coloring mode do you use? you know how you can change the mode of a layer to "soft light" "overlay" ect... which one do you use?

I mainly just use the color one. The trick is to just use as many different shades possible and constantly adjusting the opacity. I just treat it as if I am painting a picture, or using coloured pencils.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Dayman

Edge of Glory has been added to page 4. Sorry I took forever to post it, I just was debating whether I liked it enough to post or not. It was a very difficult one to do, with so much movement in the hair it it was hard to determine how saturated some areas should be or if I should add more blue to places were it doesnt belong so it had more colour range. I decided I was pleased with its current state, so there you go, I have a few more in the pipe line, stay tuned. ;)

ristretto

O12.jpg

Could you please do this one? It's kinda small, but it's the only size we have.

GagaObsession

I love them all.

:flutter:

Tommymonster44

This has to be the best recoloration I've seen! I should probably make my own sometime because I spend my time criticizing everyone else's ;).

My only complaint is that the skin tones on a few of them need to be a little bit cooler. You also forgot to account for the fact that even so it's in color, she's still in a dimly lit room. The lighting doesn't look realistic on all of them.

But great job! The best recoloration that I've seen!

I need the Hair one :dead: but the others are so good. I plan on using one in my Tumblrs header if that's alright with you? :party:

Dayman

This has to be the best recoloration I've seen! I should probably make my own sometime because I spend my time criticizing everyone else's ;).

My only complaint is that the skin tones on a few of them need to be a little bit cooler. You also forgot to account for the fact that even so it's in color, she's still in a dimly lit room. The lighting doesn't look realistic on all of them.

But great job! The best recoloration that I've seen!

I stay away from messing with lighting, I just leave the lighting to whatever it originally is. The problem is all these photos are extremley photoshopped and the brightness is increased to much on some of them, particularly the Judas one, a lot of her facial details are washed out by how bright it was made.

• 4 weeks later...
Alien Tulip

Bumping this thread

Can you recolor these for me? I want the hair to have navy blue roots and light pink hair similar to the edge of glory and born this way single covers as well as the fair skin tone.

tumblr_m75u0piIiG1qga1iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m75u0piIiG1qga1iko2_500.jpg

tumblr_m75u0piIiG1qga1iko3_500.jpg

tumblr_m75u0piIiG1qga1iko6_500.jpg

tumblr_m75u0piIiG1qga1iko9_1280.jpg

Archived