💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nick Knight Born This Way Photoshoot Colourized

Dayman

Featured Posts

i think the skin might be a little too pink!

but they're amazing! great job!

PS, the phtotos you chose for the songs are perfect!

Heres a preview of the edge of glory, I should be done by tomorrow!

edgepreview.png

kinda in love with this one....<3

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unicorn Monster

You are great! You're doing an amazing job even though you haven't used the photoshop for a long time. Impressed! :awesome:

Benji

Could you color these album covers? I know you have no pallet for The Fame Monster but I am mainly interested in Born This Way! :hug:

TheFameMonster.png

bornthisway.png

lady%2Bgaga%2Bborn%2Bthis%2Bway%2Bdeluxe.jpg

Oh and could you post your display picture in HQ? I want to change my iTunes cover from the boring black & white version :flutter:

Dayman

how long until we get the first of 4 projects? I'M ACTUALLY ANTICIPATING THIS!

SOON :creepflop: . No but really, soon. I was going to post the Edge of Glory one 2 days ago, but I want to work on the hair more. So the full Edge of Glory photo will be first.

Could you color these album covers? I know you have no pallet for The Fame Monster but I am mainly interested in Born This Way! :hug:

TheFameMonster.png

bornthisway.png

lady%2Bgaga%2Bborn%2Bthis%2Bway%2Bdeluxe.jpg

Oh and could you post your display picture in HQ? I want to change my iTunes cover from the boring black & white version :flutter:

I could try those ones next, and here you go born_this_way.png

ABOVETHETREND

I can only see the born this way covers. Everything else doesn't show up. Just a question mark

Benji

SOON :creepflop: . No but really, soon. I was going to post the Edge of Glory one 2 days ago, but I want to work on the hair more. So the full Edge of Glory photo will be first.

I could try those ones next, and here you go born_this_way.png

Thank-you! :hug: I'm going to change the album cover to this in the mean time! :lol:

Dayman

4th page post has been updated to include Bloody Mary. The contrat of that picture was an extreme challenge, I was able to get a decent result for the majority of it though and tought I should post it today.

INNA

4th page post has been updated to include Bloody Mary. The contrat of that picture was an extreme challenge, I was able to get a decent result for the majority of it though and tought I should post it today.

Is the Bloody Mary photo upscaled? The largest one I have is 3000 px, and yours is 3600 :0

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LadyGagaTampon

BLOODY MARY

bloodymary.png

I hope you don't mind that i've edited it a little

bloodyme.jpg

Dayman

Is the Bloody Mary photo upscaled? The largest one I have is 3000 px, and yours is 3600 :0

Yes, I used the upscaled one I saw in one of the threads. The quality still was amzing so I figured why not, the bigger it is the easier it is to work with for me.

what coloring mode do you use? you know how you can change the mode of a layer to "soft light" "overlay" ect... which one do you use?

Archived