Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Looking' (Gay, Comedy, Drama) [HBO] Season 2

Valextra

Featured Posts

I'm sorry to be a grammar nazi but i've seen you repeat this mistake so often and it just bothers me too much

in english you can't say "I'm agree" its grammatically incorrect, you must speak spanish, italian or some other latin language to make that mistake, but let me just explain in spanish you say estoy de acuerdo and in italian sono d'accordo but in english you can't translate word by word, because you can't say "I am agree"  the correct form would be "I agree" 

Sorry to be a pain in the ass :sara:

Indeed italian is my first language ;)

No problems, thank you for letting me know that, I always told people in here to correct me when I make grammar mistakes during the first times, now I pay less attention to it to be honest, I write 'immediately' and how it sounds 'right' to me so I'm aware that for sure I often do some grammar mistakes, I will try to remember that :)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Despite you being a pinche puto hijo de su madre, I would be very sad if you weren't in my life anymore."  :cry:

I loved this episode. I love Richie  :emo:

I loved this episode. Richie is amazing. It's so cute how he calls Patrick PATO OMGGGG

Kevin go away you suck

Does anyone know which version of Finally played at the end? Who's singing?

Kindness rules all.

I loved this episode. Richie is amazing. It's so cute how he calls Patrick PATO OMGGGG

Kevin go away you suck

Does anyone know which version of Finally played at the end? Who's singing?

Richie is the perfect guy to date. So charming, so caring. The sweetest guy  :cry:

I was looking for this version since I watched it. I found it! I looooved this version  :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtjJkrQWds

Richie is the perfect guy to date. So charming, so caring. The sweetest guy  :cry:

I was looking for this version since I watched it. I found it! I looooved this version  :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtjJkrQWds

omg thank you! It's so amazing :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

can't believe they went from episode 5 being the all-time best, to episode 6 being the all-time worst

patrick is so annoying

BLACKOUTbritney

lmao @ patricks britney breakdown at the party! :lmao:

Doris is such a highlight, give that b---h an oscar

yASSsss

Excusee,Why is everyone stanning for Richie. That guy can suck D.

I'm here for Kevin-Patrick.their chemistry is so natural and lovely. I really hope Patrick chooses Kevin :Madge:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

The synopsis's for the rest of the season are on Futon Critic and there's no mention of

Richie and it talks about Patrick and Kevin's friendship but ends with Patrick questions what he wants in a relationship

I'm here for Kevin-Patrick.their chemistry is so natural and lovely. I really hope Patrick chooses Kevin :madge:

I'm with you!

lmao @ patricks britney breakdown at the party! :lmao:

Doris is such a highlight, give that b---h an oscar

She's golden. :legend:

I'm here for Kevin-Patrick.their chemistry is so natural and lovely. I really hope Patrick chooses Kevin :Madge:

True, but Kevin is a prick and Patrick and Richie don't have any chemistry. They should all just move on. :ohno:

This episode was nice but messy.

Patrick already that messy and Kevin that wants to move in another city (a bit exaggerated) but then he goes at Patrick's party with his boyfriend  :flop:

At least Patrick didn't try to sleep or kiss with Richie.

Archived