Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Looking' (Gay, Comedy, Drama) [HBO] Season 2

Valextra

Featured Posts

willmcclure72

We better get season 3 now that they JUST started Aug & guy from mean girls relationship 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squeala

We better get season 3 now that they JUST started Aug & guy from mean girls relationship 

​WAIT HE'S DAMIAN

today is full of surprises :air:

Mythos

And the season is over... hopefully there will be another season, i so fell in love with Patrick, i need him back >.<

Prismatic

I kind of had a feeling that Paddy & Kevin won't work out. Kevin cheated before (with Paddy when he was still dating John). I thought Kevin would say something like I'm HIV+, then Paddy would had a huge breakdown (I swear I'm not weird, but I think that would be make the show even better). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Poker

That season finale was so underwhelming lmao

Rechie proving he's the best character in the whole show :legend:

Kindness rules all.

Vernier

Pity the show ended, i was kinda hoping to see if Kevin & Patrick's "open" relationship argument would come up again further down :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• 1 year later...
Flippy

Currently watching this show! I'm almost done with the first season & I just can't believe it's so short! I can totally relate (Specially living in San Francisco). I looooove Richie so far! :cryga: #LatinosRepresent 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived