Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Since when loving ARTPOP became delusion in here?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

People should learn that you can be every kinda of fan you want to be, or you feel to be, but we should respect each others opinion and not attack each other for just stating an opinion. But this goes both ways, there are extremes in both directions.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Cause I don't agree with the opinion ''when you disagree with something turn away''. I wanna express my opinion, I don't care how many have made a similar thread, mine id different cause it's mine and it contains my opinion.

Good reason tbh. Congrats on making me change my mind.

tumblr_mxco1tXRHn1ql3sqmo1_500.gif

Still, though, I hope you find what you're looking for in making this.

Tommy Monster

So on point :yes: 2 days ago I brought up a concept of ARTPOP, what I think it´s all about, what it means to me... and I got torn to shreds for being delusional :noparty: I didn´t respond, not to generate more hate, but people, for god´s sake, this is a place where everyone can express their oppinion... you call ARTPOP a flop, okay, your oppinion... but don´t call me delusional when I say that I see a meaning behind it all :hug:

no hate, love you all, everyone, be nice to each other, you create your own world, it´s up to you whether it´s positive or not :hug:

djBuffoon

It is very irritating and disrespectful to imply that one's opinion is superior because they don't like a certain album.

If you don't like ARTPOP, fine. No one is forcing you to. But it should end there. Don't shame others for finding merit in a work that you did not connect to. It makes you look ignorant, as opposed to knowledgeable.

VforVendetta

Still, though, I hope you find what you're looking for in making this.

Hopefully.

"I dare do all that may become a man. Who dares do more is none."

Cocaine Heart

Because the people on this site think that commercial success equates to good music. If ARTPOP was as commercially success as TFM, you would see how loved it would be.

Anyway ARTPOP is Gaga's best album musically and visually  :kissga:

We going to boo

MonsterMum

I do not hate ARTPOP at all. People have a hard time to see her works in a different frame and as seperate bodies.

Why the constant need to compare. ARTPOP on it's own is a great record. You might not like the sound of it or the direction she went in, which is fine but to hate it because it didn't pull TFM numbers, which is why I  think most see it as worse. 

We would be yelling SLAY GAGA if she would have sold 2 mill in the US, at least 50% of this fanbase should be honest and admit, they feel dissapointed by her not matching the previous sales.

lavenderblondee

Just like with BTW. Everyone absolutely loved it at first and then a year later/and now people are like "NO."

I'm one of those people though, so... :manicure:

Regardless, you aren't delusional just because you don't like a certain album/like a certain album. There just seems to be a certain vibe around ARTPOP right now, and I feel like a lot of it has to do with the era itself and not so much the music.

Archived