Azealia Banks shades a mysterious pop star in JFK

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

At least better lyrics than "stefani you suck" :awkney:

That Lana song, JFK and someone says Give me all you lovin is about Gaga too.

Wow, the impact  :eek:

YeehawKylie

Yeah and ? Now she's #20

Sticking few days at #3 on Itunes doesn't make you relevant though... Let's see her sales and charts positions in few months..

Saying Azealia Banks is irrelevant is ignorant. She's very relevant regardless of sales. That is a self released debut album that was delayed 2+ years with a suprise drop and no promo. The album is brilliant and a lot better than her hip hop contemporaries that currently get a ton of love right now. Azealia Banks is a major name in the hip hop industry and regardless of her fueds and controversy, a lot of people have come to say this album slays.

inuborg

And I need a source  :yes:

I can't post screenshots because AB keeps deleting all her old tweets but we got confirmation that she wrote JFK in May 2013 and she posted the lyrics to the chorus in July 2013, while Gaga was still in her blackout phase 

Correction: She wrote JFK in March 2013 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

DrewStevens

No?

A fan asked her what JFK was about and she answered

Ok then the T.I. feud. Didn't she talked **** about his wife?

Well this is the reason why I don't like her. I don't like the fact that she can't just be respectful towards other people for at least two months. I will like her again as a person when she stops talking **** about other people all the time. I don't have any other reason to dislike her.

well at least she's more direct and isn't afraid to call you out if she dislikes you or not. Nicky hinted at Iggy at the BET Awards but keeps saying that she didnt, plus when people ask her about Iggy she keeps hinting again. Speak your mind! These female rappers are scared of each other

GEFYEGWR.png

u wish :sis:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

Ok then the T.I. feud. Didn't she talked **** about his wife?

5 months ago? :dead:

Justin Drew Bieber

Azealia haters get out because you'll never even reach half of what she has so stay jealous

Elizabeth

I know , i was being sarcastic / Trying to be a hunger worthy reach for the stars type fan

gif_216x175_93387a.gif

If I'd have looked and saw it was you who posted that, there's no way I would've even quoted it because I know you wouldn't seriously say that

:rip: Man I'm sleep deprived :smh:

DrewStevens

well at least she's more direct and isn't afraid to call you out if she dislikes you or not. Nicky hinted at Iggy at the BET Awards but keeps saying that she didnt, plus when people ask her about Iggy she keeps hinting again. Speak your mind! These female rappers are scared of each other

if only :sis:

Is that supposed to make me like her? I didn't like the way Nicki shaded Iggy either. They should act like mature women and keep it classy.

monketsharona

Azealia is quite bipolar, one day she loves someone, one day she hates him/her. Let's deal with it...

Sometimes I think Azealia should be banned from Twitter for her own good ^^ 

Azealia haters get out because you'll never even reach half of what she has so stay jealous

none of us are jealous of anything or shade her looks or anything :awkney: , we just hate her attitute and she should take a seat

:duck:

actually what you said suits Azealia perfectly, she should get out because she will never reach half of what Lady Gaga, Iggy Azealia has so she better stay jelous and pressed

tumblr_inline_nenfa2tyIJ1r07j5m.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Is that supposed to make me like her? I didn't like the way Nicki shaded Iggy either. They should act like mature women and keep it classy.

right, keep hinting at each other and pretend everything is fine.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

none of us are jealous of anything or shade her looks or anything :awkney: , we just hate her attitute and she should take a seat

:duck:

actually what you said suits Azealia perfectly, she should get out because she will never reach half of what Lady Gaga, Iggy Azealia has so she better stay jelous and pressed

tumblr_inline_nenfa2tyIJ1r07j5m.gif

"Iggy Azealia" lel

Archived