đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Member of the Month submissions! (MONSTERMONTHLYMAG)

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Hi guys :) this thread is once again for the magazine. Here you say who should be the Member of the Month and why. You can say why you should be Member of the Month and I'll be on the look out. This will go on until the 28th of November. Whoever is member of the month will get a two paragraph interview and has their own page of whatever they want on the magazine. Be good :cool:

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at "Here you say who should be the MOTH and why" :lmao::smh:

Clogmia_Albipunctata_or_moth_fly.jpg

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

KyliesChild

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at "Here you say who should be the MOTH and why" :lmao::smh:Clogmia_Albipunctata_or_moth_fly.jpg
I know I gotta change that :rip:

Hi guys :) this thread is once again for the magazine. Here you say who should be the Member of the Month and why. You can say why you should be Member of the Month and I'll be on the look out. This will go on until the 28th of November. Whoever is member of the month will get a two paragraph interview and has their own page of whatever they want on the magazine. Be good :cool:

KyliesChild
Why MOTH tho? Why not MOTM
Because MOTM sounds like something you would say before you vomit. So, why not MOTH?

Archived