đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adeles "21" Crosses 11 Million in US Sales!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6281504/adele-21-surpasses-11-million-sales

i hope its not AP. i didnt see anything:

Adele's mega-selling second studio album, 21, has surpassed the 11 million sales mark in the U.S., according to Nielsen Soundscan. The set, released in 2011 on XL/Columbia Records, is only the 12th album to sell at least that many copies since SoundScan started tracking sales in 1991.

The last album to hit 11 million faster than 21 was nearly 12 years ago, when Creed's Human Clay hit 11 million in its 165th week of release (week ending Nov. 24, 2002).

21 finished both 2011 and 2012 as the top-selling album of the year and was Billboard's year-end top Billboard 200 album for both years. (It was the first time an album had achieved that distinction since Michael Jackson's Thriller in 1983 and 1984.)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

AP a long time ago

Edie: or maybe I'm getting it confused when she went diamond lol. It's all the same to me. Adele slays

Redstreak

Truly a powerhouse of sales.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

my mom has ha album lol tho she never listens to it, it's still a sale... adele ha impact

Same, my mom even threw it away after a few listens :rip:

Cody Draco

Congrats to Adele :woot::party:

Never got the hype for the album tho :shrug:

It's her The Fame Monster. Half of the album is amazing and then the album as a whole gets overrated. I own it and am a fan of Adele, but I'm someone who just keeps it honest. :spin:

Voltaire

Thats a few more than a lot of albums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gbqsZf4PxM

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Economy

Same, my mom even threw it away after a few listens :rip:

what? :sick:

theres so many albums i dont listen to but i keep them for collection... and even if i didnt want them anymore i wouldnt throw them away. id give them away :shrug:

Cody Draco

what? :sick:

theres so many albums i dont listen to but i keep them for collection... and even if i didnt want them anymore i wouldnt throw them away. id give them away :shrug:

Some people are so wasteful. :emo:

Economy

Thats a few more than a lot of albums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gbqsZf4PxM

i cant at people who actually thinks Gaga has superior vocals to adele... the delusion is real :lmao:

Gaga may have a bit more range... but the over-all sound and power cannot compare :coffee:

Archived