Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga looks healthy?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Hecturr

she looked her best during applause, she's gotten a bit of tummy but w/e she'll get in shape sooner or later 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The infallible truth is, when you get fillers on your face, you never look entirely the same, even if the fillers do 'leave' and I think thats the main difference. So yes, her face has changed. There are times when her face might look unusually bloated/puffy during the ARTPOP era that i've noticed.

gaga-nyc-032114sp.jpg

-Lady-Gaga-on-Good-Morning-America-Sept-

as far as her actual body and skin care and all that stuff- healthy? of course  :excited:

different in the face? yes but still beautiful in ha way.  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

miss anthropy

Didn't she say she was taking medication for her depression?

Weight gain is a common side effect of anti-depressants, so maybe that's why?  

SEVDALIZA

Didn't she say she was taking medication for her depression?

Weight gain is a common side effect of anti-depressants, so maybe that's why?  

Exactly, my brother was on medication for depression for a long time and he gained weight like crazy, but it all went away when he stopped taking it :shrug: It's just side effects, I'm sure. Plus, she's not gained THAT much weight, some people here make it seem like she turned to a f*cking killer whale :emma:

operating from another world

I'm a woman, I'm the same height as Gaga and I weight 127 lbs. I think Gaga has similar figure to mine now. I have some fat on my belly and thights and I'm not skinny overall.  My BMI is 22 which is completely normal. I was always like that. It's the same with Gaga. She's not meant to be skinny. She has a full figure and it's completely normal and healthy. I think she was sick and unhappy during Telephone and BTW. She was very insecure and wanted to be perfect so she starved herself which is much worse than to be a bit fuller. I think women in general are meant to have some fat on their bodies as they are programmed to go through pregnancy and give birth to a child. It's a big deal. Women live in a constant cycle and it's a complicated mechanism which affects everyday life of every woman. All men should remember this. 

Speaking about me, I was insecure about my weight all my life! I always felt too fat and wanted to lose the weight. I still do. I'm bullimic and have all kinds of obsessions with weight and food. Although I know in my mind that my weight was always normal, I was never overweight, the society made me believe I was too fat and I just can't love my body the way it is. However, when I see Gaga being not as skinny as she once was, it makes me feel a little better. Sometimes she makes me feel more confident about my body. So, anyone who says Gaga is fat, unhealthy and ugly, in a way say all of this to me personally, which hurts.. 

MonsterMum

Since the Born This Way Ball she's had a bit of a double chin. I don't think this is bad, to be honest it's hardly noticeable. But my dad said when he saw her at the BTWB (my family got seats) he thought she was on steroids or something, which made her face puffy (my father is a doctor). 

I have said this a few times. I think that's what she's on too on tour to keep her latent lupus (I think it was Lupus right?) under control. I mean her body is given quite a punishment with flying, barely sleeping, party, stress and irregular eating. An immune system gets ****ed up for less.

Her body was perfect during the early ARTPOP era, but I think she looks fine right now. I would rather she look like she does now than she did during the Telephone/Alejandro/BTW eras. She was stick thin then and it was quite worrying. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Her cheeks are puffy because she's obviously still suffering from bulimia or her slightly puffy cheeks are as a result of medication. She's a healthy weight and to be honest, if she still lurks on here the last thing she needs is some kid making a fuss of her weight. It isn't your business if she's looking healthy or not. It's her business and if she wants to gain 200 pounds she can. Sure it might not be healthy, but it still won't be any more of your business. She has already talked about how unhappy and UNHEALTHY she was during parts of her life (ones you mention) so why are you saying she looked great there when she obviously was more unhealthy then than now? Do you want her to go back to looking your ideal healthy weight (and being miserable & killing herself quite literally) or would you rather she looks how she is now and is happy?

Women have big enough problems with body image and their weight alone, nevermind when someone else pokes their pointy nose in. It is nobody else's business but their own so I don't see why this is even a topic up for discussion.

And considering you mentioned that you have suffered from eating disorders in the past, what makes you think it's okay to pick apart another human based on their weight alone??

MonSwiftAnton

She's not fat. But she's not fit or thin either. That double chin is a bit annoying. And for everyone who doesn't stan for her expect a pop star when she's on tour. She should be what she promote herself to be in videos etc.

drinkmytears

I'm a woman, I'm the same height as Gaga and I weight 127 lbs. I think Gaga has similar figure to mine now. I have some fat on my belly and thights and I'm not skinny overall.  My BMI is 22 which is completely normal. I was always like that. It's the same with Gaga. She's not meant to be skinny. She has a full figure and it's completely normal and healthy. I think she was sick and unhappy during Telephone and BTW. She was very insecure and wanted to be perfect so she starved herself which is much worse than to be a bit fuller. I think women in general are meant to have some fat on their bodies as they are programmed to go through pregnancy and give birth to a child. It's a big deal. Women live in a constant cycle and it's a complicated mechanism which affects everyday life of every woman. All men should remember this. 

Speaking about me, I was insecure about my weight all my life! I always felt too fat and wanted to lose the weight. I still do. I'm bullimic and have all kinds of obsessions with weight and food. Although I know in my mind that my weight was always normal, I was never overweight, the society made me believe I was too fat and I just can't love my body the way it is. However, when I see Gaga being not as skinny as she once was, it makes me feel a little better. Sometimes she makes me feel more confident about my body. So, anyone who says Gaga is fat, unhealthy and ugly, in a way say all of this to me personally, which hurts.. 

Well, just to be 100% clear I in no way meant to offend anyone. As someone with weight issues I think I'm just a little desensitized to hearing the words "fat" or "unhealthy," in no way do I think you're fat/unhealthy. Especially after reading what you said about your BMI, weight issues, etc...My concern is just that Gaga must workout often, and she seems very high energy, so I was just puzzled about her weight gain. Some things she's said have suggested that she eats whatever she wants, and you have to fuel your body the right way. I also think she looks much older and sometimes unhappy...I don't think she's fat or ugly, but perhaps something is going on to make her gain weight-which is a concern! I really am sorry if you're offended. 

Her cheeks are puffy because she's obviously still suffering from bulimia or her slightly puffy cheeks are as a result of medication. She's a healthy weight and to be honest, if she still lurks on here the last thing she needs is some kid making a fuss of her weight. It isn't your business if she's looking healthy or not. It's her business and if she wants to gain 200 pounds she can. Sure it might not be healthy, but it still won't be any more of your business. She has already talked about how unhappy and UNHEALTHY she was during parts of her life (ones you mention) so why are you saying she looked great there when she obviously was more unhealthy then than now? Do you want her to go back to looking your ideal healthy weight (and being miserable) or would you rather she looks how she is now and is happy?

Women have big enough problems with body image and their weight alone, nevermind when someone else pokes their pointy nose in. It is nobody else's business but their own so I don't see why this is even a topic up for discussion.

And considering you mentioned that you have suffered from eating disorders in the past, what makes you think it's okay to pick apart another human based on their weight alone??

I'm really sorry, I've always gotten along super well with you and I hope that you don't dislike me now. I really am just concerned that something is wrong with her, in terms of an eating disorder, medication, or even another hip injury. I know that this topic probably wasn't super appropriate. I think Gaga looks good! I just worry that she maybe isn't as healthy? Its a genuine concern, not something I'm trying to pick apart. I would never want to hurt her.

Archived