Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga looks healthy?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

I have mixed feelings. I think she might be on medication or something for something shes not telling us and that med is keeping her plumper can I say? I say that cause she always  had a eye thing which went away and she got a little heavy. She has a clear double chin and no matter how much she tours I don't see her getting thiner. (Im reaching little I know)

BUT!!!**** I know shes healthy cause shes infact running around stage un winded. But her appearance for me isent fully healthy looking. (My opinion)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

All she need just more rest whuch she willbhave soon after ertRAVE finished.

Other than that she is very healthy looking for me.

And no ribs to be seen.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sugarfall

I don't like it when monsters say she was perfectly fine during TFM/BTW. She herself said that she ate too little.

GagaMyBlood95

Her body looks healthy. Her face doesn't because of makeup, tiredness and everything.

this imo..

SlaeUrAnus

Gaga does gain weight, but she can shed it without a problem. During TFM and BTW era she was getting really thin e.g. Telephone and Born This Way videos. Now she has the 'fuller' figure, but great legs, curves and a toned stomach.

Personally, in my opinion, she looks great. It is just the make up and the wigs perhaps the anti-depressants too.

Do I believe she has had work done on her face? Yes, but not much. Either way she is still beautiful :flutter:

I don't like it when monsters say she was perfectly fine during TFM/BTW. She herself said that she ate too little.

Exactly. She was getting quite thin.

In my messy era.

A little chub won't "push your organs down" :lmao:

That OP was one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever read. Simply rediculous, almost troll worthy.

YOU SHOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE NO MATTER WHAT! It's your body, it's you who decides how it must be. People have their opinions, BUT THE ONLY OPINION THAT COUNTS IS YOURS.

Medical opinions are pretty important and should probably be taken into consideration.

CrownClown

Medical opinions are pretty important and should probably be taken into consideration.

Of course I was not referring to medical opinions. 

Katie14

Oh, so it's okay to "offend" and say that someone who is skinny is unhealthy but not the other way around?

Her weight has floated SO MUCH in the last year. That's NOT HEALTHY.

I may sound rude, but it's not that if you are overweight (or you think so) then you have to say that she looks better than ever right now just to make you feel comfortable. YOU SHOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE NO MATTER WHAT! It's your body, it's you who decides how it must be. People have their opinions, BUT THE ONLY OPINION THAT COUNTS IS YOURS.

I'm a bit like Gaga, my weight floats sometimes too...But I know that I look better when I'm a bit thinner and TONED.

I hate when people say that she looked emaciated/unhealthy during TFM/BTW. Her weight was stable, and never looked too thin (Telephone video maybe, but that was still ok). SHE WAS TONED. She probably made a lot of workout at the time. And, please, don't say she was starving herself. When I went to the gym 2 years ago, my Nutritionist Doc gave me a diet that made me lose a lot of FAT but made me gain LEAN BODY MASS. That's what she had: LEAN BODY MASS. Lean body mass occupies less space than fat, that's why she looked skinny.

You know what? She's not toned now. She has gained fat, that's undeniable, and not healthy (as I explained at the beginning of the post). If you say she looked unhealthy and too thin and not toned during TFM/BTW, then you must admit that she's not healthy and a BIT overweight now (double chin, belly). The time when she was looking the healthier was during TF or during APPLAUSE: she had curves not because of the fat, but because she was toned as hell. But everyone has their opinions, in fact I liked her better during TFM/BTW.

But remember, it's YOU who has to like yourself first of all.

Now I'm ready for all GGD to tell me to f*ck off or telling me to go to die ecc ecc

I can tell that Gaga was too thin for her body type back during TFM, especially during the Monsterball 1.0. She lost a lot of weight very quickly. The VMA Papaprazzi performance happened a few months before the tour started and you can tell in those few months she lost like 10 pounds, which is a lot for someone who was probably 105 to begin with. She was more muscular and fit looking before and then got skinny. This isn’t healthy and indicates that she was eating too little. Gaga even said during one of her concerts, “I’ve been starving myself for months for this momentâ€.  She also has admitted that she has struggled with eating disorders in the past and went through periods when she didn’t eat enough because she wanted to be thinner.

Don’t tell me she was healthier then when all the evidence indicates that she was starving herself. Maybe you are at your healthiest when you are skinny but everyone’s bodies are different.

Archived