Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Over the Garden Wall

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Over_the_Garden_Wall_poster.jpg

Patrick McHale (worked on Marvelous Misadventure of Flapjack and Adventure Time) created a short mini series involving two step brothers who are trying to find their way home after getting lost in the woods and encountering all sorts of strange characters. Think Alice in Wonderland set to an old timey folk tale. It's a quick series consisting of only ten episodes that last 11 minutes lone, it aired in full this week on Cartoon Network and I have to say it was absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend watching it. It's creepy, it's quirky, it's smart and absolutely perfect for the fall season. It can be watched in full here:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/over-the-garden-wall/video/chapter-1-the-old-grist-mill-episode.html

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak

I saw a preview of it, it actually looks really good. 

I absolutely loved it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

SychosSoChic

Patrick McHale (worked on Marvelous Misadventure of Flapjack and Adventure Time) created a short mini series

I'll watch it.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I've started watching it, 2 episodes in. The pumpkin one was really creepy, and then it got creepier  :udidnt: The art is really beautiful and moody and the story is really intriguing, it's cool that it's a mini series rather than ongoing, so the story is a bit tighter and more focussed than other shows. Love it so far!  :legend:

Archived