Post artRAVE Depression

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this. today is the date for my country :cryga:

It's the hardest thing :emo:

I don't think you realize how lucky you are, you saw her, had a selfie with her and saw the artRAVE… Millions of fans didn't have this chance and you still complain… 

this 

OpusDiaboli666

I don't listen to her songs right now bc it feels so weird not being there anymore tbh.

And I'm saying this still having a date coming up lol.

It's the end of an era you're entitled to be sad about it.

I wouldn't call it complaining or ungrateful at all you're just sad it's over.

Give it a few weeks it will get better.

itsdominik

I don't think you realize how lucky you are, you saw her, had a selfie with her and saw the artRAVE… Millions of fans didn't have this chance and you still complain… 

I'm not complaining! Actually I'm so so grateful for what happened and I can't even thank all the incredible people I met during the artRAVE enough for being a part of my artRAVE journey.

It's just that it really hurts, like physical pain. I was waiting 9 months (after I bought my tickets) and now the artRAVE is over for me! I'm tearing up everytime I think about the epicness of this journey! :(

It's been almost two months since my show, and I still miss all that amazingness and watch videos on youtube from time to time :giveup:

It was the best experience in my life :messga:

this, except it's been a month for me

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

I am depressed cause I can't attend artRave Barcelona which is taking place in MOMENTS.

But I experienced that thing you're talking about when BTWBall ended... Just let it be, it will leave your mind in a few days/weeks

OpusDiaboli666

It's weird to be excited about sth for months and then have it happen, be amazing but then at the same time it being over in an instant. Artrave was the fastest night of my life

I finally got round to emptying my artrave bag today that we got from LMZ tickets and had been sitting in the same spot ever since I got home from my show. I found loads of confetti at the bottom of it and that made me go "aww I miss the show", I put it in the front page of my tour book.

But I have also made a playlist of the setlist and am still listening to it everywhere, in the car, out running etc. so I'm just reliving the show in my head.

spicemuncher

I miss it too! :hug:

Saw her in Dubai and twice in London. It seems so long ago, but it was only 2 weeks ago! In London (last date), she was blowing kisses our way right by the main catwalk and smiling at us. She held the microphone to us while we chanted "lady! lady! lady f**king gaga!" - she loved it and it showed in the rest of the concert. She really truly was amazing. I'm so happy I saved up for months and months to travel and see her, and she made it absolutely worthwhile.

I remember the first time in Dubai when the curtain dropped, she said "artRAVE" and the lights and music started - I was shivering and had goosebumps. The moment she came on stage, I was shaking like an idiot and tearing up. Good God, she is gorgeous in real life.

I had a moment to myself where I thought "so this is the lady I have been supporting for the past 6 years. I have a thousand pictures of her framed in my apartment, and all her cds have scratches from how many times I've played them... " then I felt someone staring at me, only to look down to see her bodyguard judging me - a 27 year old man with a goatee on the verge of a breakdown because she is standing in front of me looking into my eyes. :smh:

Only have artRave depression since she didn't visit my country :sis:

I miss it too! :hug:

Saw her in Dubai and twice in London. It seems so long ago, but it was only 2 weeks ago! In London (last date), she was blowing kisses our way right by the main catwalk and smiling at us. She held the microphone to us while we chanted "lady! lady! lady f**king gaga!" - she loved it and it showed in the rest of the concert. She really truly was amazing. I'm so happy I saved up for months and months to travel and see her, and she made it absolutely worthwhile.

I remember the first time in Dubai when the curtain dropped, she said "artRAVE" and the lights and music started - I was shivering and had goosebumps. The moment she came on stage, I was shaking like an idiot and tearing up. Good God, she is gorgeous in real life.

I had a moment to myself where I thought "so this is the lady I have been supporting for the past 6 years. I have a thousand pictures of her framed in my apartment, and all her cds have scratches from how many times I've played them... " then I felt someone staring at me, only to look down to see her bodyguard judging me - a 27 year old man with a goatee on the verge of a breakdown because she is standing in front of me looking into my eyes. :smh:

This made me smile! Hahaha!

Archived