💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Christina Aguilera hints at Pharrell collab on her new album

Michael

Featured Posts

She is desperate for a hit, Everyone is collabing with him

Well for one they're both the voice judges, for two it's not desperate it's smart since he's a good producer, and thirdly Pharrel hasn't even had that many hits outside of Happy and Blurred Lines so it's not desperate.

I smell B.I.T.T.E.R

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I can't wait for her next album. Female artists always make masterpieces post-baby. (Ray of Light, more that I can't recall :toofunny:)

Better Day

Well for one they're both the voice judges, for two it's not desperate it's smart since he's a good producer, and thirdly Pharrel hasn't even had that many hits outside of Happy and Blurred Lines so it's not desperate.

I smell B.I.T.T.E.R

I love Xtina but they are far better producers from Pharrel 

Together You And I!

I love Xtina but they are far better producers from Pharrel

I never said there wasn't. I just don't find working with him desperate.

Better Day

I never said there wasn't. I just don't find working with him desperate.

Everyone is working with him since he is the new Dr. Luke. All of song mostly sound the same!

Together You And I!

Her last 2 albums combined sold 1m :S..Let's hope this one does better

wait really MESS

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SlaeUrAnus

Comeback maybe? 

Considering Bionic and Lotus seriously flopped she is due a solo smash (no Pitbull or Maroon 5) 

In my messy era.

Sugarfall

I can't wait for her next album. Female artists always make masterpieces post-baby. (Ray of Light, more that I can't recall :toofunny:)

Blackout :legend:

Psychedelic

I hope she releases a good few singles and promotes them.. 

Hopefully she'll have a succesful album :D

mte! good luck for her!!!

She is desperate for a hit, Everyone is collabing with him 

Pharrell has been making hits for many artists since 2002 or so... if Xtina was desperate person, she would've collaborated with him long ago. Your comment is invalid!

Better Day

mte! good luck for her!!!

Pharrell has been making hits for many artists since 2002 or so... if Xtina was desperate person, she would've collaborated with him long ago. Your comment is invalid!

After two flop albums... she finally works with Pharrell... She is desperate for a hit

Together You And I!

Psychedelic

After two flop albums... she finally works with Pharrell... She is desperate for a hit

Well, label that move the way you want it... If she wants a hit, I want a hit from her too. Being "deperate" is a good thing imo, this is music bussiness sis...

Archived