💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which European countries do you think Gaga & Tony will come to?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

JonathanMinaj2

3arena in Ireland possibly?

The atmosphere around Dublin on artRAVE day was intense

such stans :heart:

They wouldn't do the 3Arena I'd say Olympia Theatre

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

I hope Germany or Austria. I don't know though at the moment I think it's a little weird that they only added shows in London and New York and that they are all in June. Hope they won't only do a few shows.

Lona Delery

I'm praying for Switzerland. In the KKL, it would be amazing.

kkl-lucerne-salle-blanche.jpg

But I don't think she'll come here tbh :/

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

The artRAVE didn't sell that well here in the Netherlands, so I doubt the C2C Ball will...

it was packed tho.

Germany, France and the UK for sure. Sweden, The Nethetlands, Switzerland, Italy and Spain probably too.

AlphaMonster

that b---h better come here and swing with her daddy

tumblr_n33eqyBaOO1qe1yb5o1_400.gif

It depends on who is the decisionmaker among them because Tony Bennett apparently loves Istanbul. He has atleast 1 concert per year in Istanbul .... 

But I do not think she ll go to so many places, and do a huge tour.

It depends on who is the decisionmaker among them because Tony Bennett apparently loves Istanbul. He has atleast 1 concert per year in Istanbul .... 

tonyyyy pls cum 2 turkey queen ily plsss

Schwerk

The artRAVE didn't sell that well here in the Netherlands, so I doubt the C2C Ball will...

It won't do bad, as long as they don't perform in an arena. Heineken Music Hall (6000 people) would probably sell out if the prices aren't too crazy. But yeah, anything bigger than that would be problematic. Paradiso is also an option (1500). I think small venues are better for a Jazz concert.

The Billboard article said they will do a lot of festivals.

Hope to see The North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam added to the list, as well as other European festivals like Montreux.

But Im still hoping for a classic small Amsterdam venue like Carre or het Concertgebouw, places with great acoustics.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived