❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Your Little Monsters "career"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

Meeting Gaga:

She shook my hand and called me beautiful in NYC once

I had drinks at the bar 2 seats from her, but she had earlier that day expressed the desire to be left alone for a day, so I respected that and kept my peace.

I have a bunch of paparazzi pictures with her because I happened to be in frame, but never managed a selfie

So far I've never *not* managed to find her hotel when I was staying in the same city as Gaga

Meeting the Haus:

Met Lacee a bunch of times because she's a sweetie.

Stanning heavily for Starlight, whom I've met a lot, so much she recognizes me X-D

Went to at least half a dozen Lady Starlight gigs throughout Europe and NYC

Met Breedlove at several of them, but I'm crap for always shying out when he's around.

Met Bruno and Graham and eh... A bunch of dancers whose names I forgot, I'm terrible sorry.

Shows:

Born This Way Ball Amsterdam and Antwerp

Swinefest

Roseland ballroom (5 times)

artRAVE Amsterdam

artRAVE Lisbon

artRAVE Birmingham

artRAVE Glasgow

artRAVE Sheffield

artRAVE Newcastle

artRAVE Paris

* Upcoming; Cheek to Cheek London

Twitter:

Followed by Gaga when I sent her a support tweet during her blackout.

Followed by Freddie, Lacee, Breedlove, but not by Starlight *cries* but by her mother and brother.

Misc:

I'm in the Heal This Way book, meaning my picture is actually in Gaga's house :-D

I love making my own clothes when going to a Gaga gig, but always end up looking crap because I'm scared I'll ruin my stuff so I leave it to the very last moment and have to hurry through it rather than do it professionally, which I technically could do X-D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

You mean Little Monster bragging rights  :lolgaga:

Gaga followed through a twitter hack, Lacee and Breedlove followed and fav'd tweets, Luc Carl followed and blocked me

Been to Monster Ball, Born This Way Ball and artRAVE

On twitter I have "EdgeOfGlory" and "CapitalHIM"

I seen a Gaga selfie before it leaked

idk I can't think of anything else

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Meeting Gaga : BTWB manchester backstage, Harrods fame launch, Brooklyn artrave, couple of times around ARTPOP release week, roseland, backstage artrave Glasgow both shows.

Meeting Haus : met all BTWB band/dancers and artrave band/dancers and Lacee, perry, Tara, Lane etc.

Shows : monsterball x2

BTWB x3

Swinefest

Artrave album release party

Roseland x2

Letterman taping

Artrave x8 Europe and UK.

Twitter : followed by Gaga, Lacee, Perry, mr g, Tara, Asiel, Ricky and some others. Used to DM with Tara a lot and ... Boomkack used to follow and DM me a hell of a lot before it all went wrong. :toofunny:

Random : Gaga has a ton of my custom jackets and t shirts some she's worn on stage, Asia wore one too. I'm in the heal this way book. She also liked two of my lm.com posts.

Archived