💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Toy Story 4 set to debut June 2017; John Lasseter is the Director

Spyro

Featured Posts

John Lasseter will return to direct “Toy Story 4.†Disney will release the Pixar film in June 2017.

Walt Disney Co. chief Bob Iger made the announcement to Wall Street a--lysts as he discussed the company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year results.

“Toy Story 3″ was released in 2010 and earned nearly $1.1 billion at the worldwide box office. Lee Unkrich, who co-directed “Finding Nemo,†“Monsters Inc.†and “Toy Story 2,†directed the third installment.

Iger gave few details of the fourth film in the franchise other than announcing Lasseter’s return to the director’s chair.

Walt Disney Animation Studios, which produced the highest-grossing animated film, “Frozen,†which has earned nearly $1.3 billion, is currently gaining praise for “Big Hero 6,†out this weekend.

Lasseter, who serves as chief creative officer at Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, and DisneyToon Studios, previously directed “Toy Story,†“Cars†and “Cars 2.†A third “Cars†is also planned with Lasseter attached.

Sauce: http://variety.com/2014/film/news/john-lasseter-to-direct-toy-story-4-out-in-2017-1201349848/

Toy Story 3 had an amazing ending, don't see a need for a fourth.  I'll watch it anyways. :ohwell:

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Toy Story 3 was so :cryga:

Part 4 is very unnecesary. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

PopReaper

yas :legend:

I hope this isn't just for a quick cash-grab (more than a regular movie already is) and there's actually some thought put into it, cuz the third one was amazing :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Haroon

Uh oh, I'm afraid it'll just go downhill because 3 wrapped up the series so well and I can't really imagine the story continuing because of the whole Andy situation :ohno: Majorly excited still because that's one of my top childhood film series :excited: I really hope they do it justice though :giveup:

milk that cow

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Kim Kardashian

Ummm no.

Gimme The Incredibles 2

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

why

also why @ cars 3

The ONLY reason Cars 2 was good was b/c it featured the hit song Polyrhythm by my Japanese queens Perfume in one of its scenes (buy it on itunes :hor:)

I can't wait for the next Finding Nemo and ncredibles 2 tho

calmar

:fail: Remember the good old days when Pixar said it wasn't in the business of sequels? 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lina Morgana

Ummm no.

Gimme The Incredibles 2

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Archived