💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Capitol Records lays off 12 employees, including Katy's publicist

migamiga

Featured Posts

migamiga

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6311857/layoffs-capitol-music-group

One of the 12 is Katy's publicist, who has been with her since she was signed to the label and was a "key member of the team that broke her with OOTB, TD, and PRISM". Ha ARTPOP era is comin :omfgaga:

EDIT: omg once again people take things the wrong way. I'm not making light of the fact that people are losing their jobs. I'm just sharing the news and then made a little joke about Katy. I meant it all in good fun and never meant to come off as insensitive  :shrug:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

maybe now they can finally stop the payola so they can actually go + :teehee:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

SEVDALIZA

Are you honestly happy that the woman was fired? And are you honestly happier about the fact that it may harm Katy's career?

Been saying this for a while, but you guys take the stan wars too far, and it's really sad to see.

operating from another world

Diamond Heart

Are you honestly happy that the man was fired? And are you honestly happier about the fact that it may harm Katy's career?

Been saying this for a while, but you guys take the stan wars too far, and it's really sad to see.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Are you honestly happy that the man was fired? And are you honestly happier about the fact that it may harm Katy's career?

This :applause:

Stop acting like BreathHeavy members please.

Bloody

Many fans are more pressed than we can think  :giveup:

Archived