💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Netflix Announces "A Series of Unfortunate Events" TV Series

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

OH MY GOD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS MY CHILDHOOD BOOKS I READ ALL OF THEM OMG I HAVE TO GO RE-READ THEM NOW OKAY BYEEEEE

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

“I can’t believe it,†Snicket said, from an undisclosed location. “After years of providing top-quality entertainment on demand, Netflix is risking its reputation and its success by associating itself with my dismaying and upsetting books.†Netflix went on to say, “Mr. Snicket’s participation will be limited, given his emotional distress, but the project has the full involvement of his legal, literary and social representative Daniel Handler, who is often mistaken for him.â€

SLAY ME :legend:

Jesse Pinkman

I used to love these books so much. :wub:

The movie slayed too!

Can't wait to check this out!

It's science, bitch

GagaUnderYou

I'm really excited for this as that one movie that got released didn't do justice for the series 

I was obsessed with the books as a kid; I'm excited for this!

I'm definitely going to see if I can still find them in the attic..

SISTERV

The film was such a disappointment except for Meryl Streep so I am hoping they pick the right characters. How will Sunny stay a baby though over the course of a few seasons?

Awesome! Can't wait! :party: There was talk of a TV show just after the movie was released, but that didn't happen. Glad it's happening now.

Yaaaaaasss! I read the first three in middle school, and loooved the movie! Maybe I'll finish the series before Netflix starts production. This is awesome! 

Archived