Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Mean Girls' Cast Reunited

Valextra

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Can't believe some of you are saying how great Lindsay looks. The girl has been visibly ravaged by alcohol, cigarettes, d--gs and 24 hour partying. All the other women stand head and shoulders above her and look like they haven't aged a day in ten years. Lindsay, on the other hand, looks like she's feeling every single one of those ten years. Rachel is 7 years older than her but looks younger. And Tina is 16 years older and looks better. It's pictures like this that should be a massive wake-up call for Lindsay and everyone around her that she needs to change. But no, everyone just says that she looks better than she did a year ago and praise her for doing something with her life even though the only role she can get is a part in a play where she keeps fluffing her lines. Maybe if we didn't praise and reward troubled celebrities until they'd actually gone through a complete life transformation, more of them would try harder to improve themselves.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Can't believe some of you are saying how great Lindsay looks. The girl has been visibly ravaged by alcohol, cigarettes, d--gs and 24 hour partying. All the other women stand head and shoulders above her and look like they haven't aged a day in ten years. Lindsay, on the other hand, looks like she's feeling every single one of those ten years. Rachel is 7 years older than her but looks younger. And Tina is 16 years older and looks better. It's pictures like this that should be a massive wake-up call for Lindsay and everyone around her that she needs to change. But no, everyone just says that she looks better than she did a year ago and praise her for doing something with her life even though the only role she can get is a part in a play where she keeps fluffing her lines. Maybe if we didn't praise and reward troubled celebrities until they'd actually gone through a complete life transformation, more of them would try harder to improve themselves.

because god forbid someone compliment another person unless "StrawberryBlond" approves. tumblr_inline_ne34wsKk9F1qj12p7.gif

that's exactly why I'm saying she looks good, because she has ****ed up horribly and the past and is working on getting herself better and currently looks well

StrawberryBlond

because god forbid someone compliment another person unless "StrawberryBlond" approves. tumblr_inline_ne34wsKk9F1qj12p7.gif

I was meaning it more as an exasperated response to those saying she looks good, I wasn't trying to dictate people's thoughts. I genuinely want to know why people think she looks good because her toxic lifestyle is evident just from looking at how much she's changed in ten years and the photos are clearly heavily photoshopped as she does not look as fresh with such smooth, unblemished skin when photographed in non-professional shoots. I feel like some people are just seeing what they want to see when they look at Lindsay and try to convince themselves that she looks a lot better now when she still appears to be a shadow of her former self. There was a light in her eyes that vanished a few years after Mean Girls and she's never got it back. She's had numerous chances to clean herself up and she squanders every one. I don't truly believe that she wants to get better, and that's sad.

Gianni Versace

I was meaning it more as an exasperated response to those saying she looks good, I wasn't trying to dictate people's thoughts. I genuinely want to know why people think she looks good because her toxic lifestyle is evident just from looking at how much she's changed in ten years and the photos are clearly heavily photoshopped as she does not look as fresh with such smooth, unblemished skin when photographed in non-professional shoots. I feel like some people are just seeing what they want to see when they look at Lindsay and try to convince themselves that she looks a lot better now when she still appears to be a shadow of her former self. There was a light in her eyes that vanished a few years after Mean Girls and she's never got it back. She's had numerous chances to clean herself up and she squanders every one. I don't truly believe that she wants to get better, and that's sad.

its sad but what are we supposed to say? that she looks like trash? that her best days are behind her? you cant really get frustrated for people waning to compliment such a troubled girl.

Haroon

OMG THIS IS AMAZING :giveup: I got goosebumps when I saw this :emo: Brb watching it for the umpteenth time :popcorn:

Archived