Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: 'Mean Girls' Cast Reunited

Valextra

Featured Posts

i35HtD9ce3xML.png

Mean-Girls_612x381.jpg

tumblr_nekq5ha4XK1qedmbzo3_r3_500.png

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/11/05/mean-girls-reunion/

If you happened to be anywhere near the Internet on Oct. 3, you probably noticed an outpouring of nostalgia for 2004’s Mean Girls. The reason? A throwaway line uttered by Lindsay Lohan’s Cady: “It’s October 3rd.â€

That may seem a pretty slim thread to hang an entire day on, but it’s indicative of the fervent fan base for this new-classic teen comedy. Written by Tina Fey and directed by Mark Waters (Vampire Academy), Mean Girls stars Lohan as a high school student at a new school who infiltrates the Plastics, a group of nasty popular girls led by queen bee Regina (Rachel McAdams) and her underlings: insecure Gretchen (Lacey Chabert) and dumb-as-a-stump Karen (Amanda Seyfried). The film became a surprise sleeper hit, earning $129 million worldwide and gaining an even bigger following on DVD. In the decade since, Mean Girls has joined Clueless and Sixteen Candles in the teen-comedy canon.

For its 10th anniversary, EW invited the film’s female leads to our own little pep rally, where they talked about their memories, behind-the-scenes magic, and what they think their characters would be doing now.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

AMAZING QUEENS :legend:
Regina looking so different tho. still quen :legend:

operating from another world

Kim Kardashian

Gimme a movie!

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Jenniferella

Regina looks SO different ! Couldn't recognize her

They all look the same as they did ten years ago maybe even better :o

I mean...it's heavily photoshopped ! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived