Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Favorite Section of The Show?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Cakelikelenny

The first section with ARTPOP, guy and donatella. It's just that the intro has such a crazy beat and you really get pumped to see gaga. And when she finally comes on and she begins singing ARTPOP you feel so connected. Well i did. The performance of guy and donatella are so full of energy wow. Probably the best part of any gaga tour

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seashell Bikini

I love the energy in the first section with ARTPOP, G.U.Y. and Donatella. I love the joy, the colors and the effects in the second section with Venus and MANiCURE. I love the craziness and the love in the Raver Girl section. And I love the grand finale. But...

There's nothing like the piano section in this tour for me. I've seen Gaga doing acoustic performances on all of her tours but I've never heard her sounding so beautiful and majestic as in that part of the show. God, it makes me cry even when I think about it and re-live every moment of it. Her tragic (in a positive sense) performance of 'Dope' with all the beautiful improvisations. The angelic rendition of 'Born This Way'. The speeches... It's everything that I love about this woman + I love that there's always a part where the only thing that's left on the stage is a spotlight and a talent that knows no boundaries. 

GagaStefi

my favourite part was when i jerked off the guy next to me

:excuseme: please explain lmao

G.U.Y. because she did the high vocals in "I don't need to be on top etc".

Poker face because she was looking in our direction (could see ha face).

Venus because it was magical. 

Dope because she had a sneezing fit in the beginning.

Just Dance because she was talking during the second verse.

I really can't put it all on what place, the whole show was amazing. 

Archived