Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Die Antwoord - Ugly Boy

faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

Their previous stuff was a bit too much for me, but this is not that bad actually. Still not exactly my style, but I don't mind it  :yes: .

Except for the lyrics :bye:

I don't like the male rapper:.. I just can't get into his voice, but I like Yolandi, and the chorus with her is nice.

It's so good! I still think Yolandi and Trigger with the angel statues should've been the very last scene though for sentimental purposes. But it's so beautifully shot. :giveup:

I like it. Yolandi reminds me of Gaga in that red & blue makeup :teehee: I still can't get over the Fatty Boom Boom video tho :awkney:

been waiting for this for so long :giveup: the songs meaning is actually really cute tho

“Sheesh, dis song was a bit of a mind**** 2 make… me and Y had been broken up 4 a while… but dis was da 1st time dat Y got in2 a kinda serios relationship wif sum1else, who happnd 2 be an activ gangster from da cape flats… who runs wif a gang called da UGLY AMERICANS.. or UGLY BOYS… Y took a foto of me in a hotel room in rusia while i was wearing an american cap, and she called it UGLY BOY… fuk dis **** will take 2 long 2 explain here, but basikly its fukn layerd… derez zero s-x in dis trak, just pure, joyous, indestructable soul mate **** xâ€

-Ninja in the insert of Donker Mag 

:emo:  :emo:

mte

I like the instrumental amy-poehler-dancing-in-space.gif?w=660&h

huh i had never heard this die antwoord song before so i was surprised 2 hear aphex twin's ageispolis playing in da background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7TY-zPaas

oh cool she wears an aphex jumper in the vid

Archived