💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift removes all of her music from spotify

Cersei

Featured Posts

Robotboy

doesnt she know we can just download it and put in in spotify ourselves? :rip:

thats ****ing annoying. i wont even bother having her songs then. i only liked 3. and she expect me to buy her albums for this? :sharon:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Mr. Radio

So pathetic and it's all about money, the greedy b itch is worth millions seriously why is she hankering so much for more she's had so many sales. the people who now can't stream it will download it illegally because the people who stream do so as its cheaper

What the **** is your problem? Greedy? She wrote every ****ing song herself, she can do whtever she wants with it. YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING, IT ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY. Want to listen to her music? Buy it. 

BYE

Da **** b---h. Now I have to download everything to Spotify. All my music is on Spotify. It's my library. 

PdogtheDaibutsu

I guess she wants more sales, but this also is going to fuel piracy. The whole point of streaming is to provide people the opportunity the listen to music at a lower cost so people don't to illegally download. She can do whatever she wants with her music but obviously her priority is herself, not the fans.

queen keeping the cpins, people need to realise that they need to PAY for some stuff! Nothing greedy about wanting to get the money for the things you've done 

Sacrificing singles chart positions for album sales.

I think Spotify is a bigger threat to her album sales than illegal downloading, because it attracts many people who were paying directly for music.  

What the **** is your problem? Greedy? She wrote every ****ing song herself, she can do whtever she wants with it. YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING, IT ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY. Want to listen to her music? Buy it. 

BYE

:clap3:

People are so damn stupid thinking that they have the rights over her music. Don't want to pay for it? don't listen. AND Illegal downloading shouldn't be a solution, I wish it didn't exist tbh

Hello Mr. Radio

:clap3:

People are so damn stupid thinking that they have the rights over her music. Don't want to pay for it? don't listen. AND Illegal downloading shouldn't be a solution, I wish it didn't exist tbh

Seriously though, why are the people in here so entitled? Please people, educate me: why do you DESERVE to listen to this music for free? She wrote the songs. She's allowed to do whatever she wants with them.

People don't know the shady side of Spotify. Do you realize that they pay almost NOTHING to their artists? She's sending a message here. It doesn't mean **** to her if her music is on Spotify--she's a millionaire. But for all the up-and-coming artists who never make any money because they're forced to put their music for free on Spotify so people will listen, it means a lot more.

SychosSoChic

But then everyone who wants the album but doesn't want to pay will just go to piratebay and get it there.

Spotify was honestly the lesser of the two evils. If you even consider spotify an "evil"

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Hello Mr. Radio

But then everyone who wants the album but doesn't want to pay will just go to piratebay and get it there.

Spotify was honestly the lesser of the two evils. If you even consider spotify an "evil"

1.3 million people disagree with you. And that's this past week alone.

I guess she wants more sales, but this also is going to fuel piracy. The whole point of streaming is to provide people the opportunity the listen to music at a lower cost so people don't to illegally download. 

Spotify made 100% sense in places like Sweden where downloading almost wiped out music sales.

Importing that model into the US/UK is a mixed blessing, because album sales were much more alive (especially for someone consistently selling as well as Taylor).

Archived