Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tom Sneddon has died

Computer

Featured Posts

Computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=026_wXsJFWc

Source

Tom Sneddon -- the prosecutor who tried twice to nail Michael Jackson on child molestation charges -- has died.

Sneddon -- who served as D.A. of Santa Barbara County for more than a quarter century -- famously lost the case against Jackson in 2005, in which Jackson was accused of plying his alleged victim with wine, s-xually assaulting him at Neverland and holding his family hostage.

But Sneddon went after Jackson more than a decade before, trying to prosecute the singer for allegedly molesting a boy at Neverland.  Jackson made the boy's civil case go away at a cost of $20 million and the boy and his family refused to cooperate with Sneddon, so the case went away.

Sneddon, who had 9 kids, fiercely believed Jackson was a child molester.  For Jackson's part, in one of his tracks you hear him say, "Tom Sneddon is a cold man."

He died of cancer.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Rest in peace :(

EDIT: Wait, I totally confused him with someone else :emma: Either way, rest in peace

operating from another world

Chromatislaps

Rest in peace :(

EDIT: Wait, I totally confused him with someone else :emma: Either way, rest in peace

RIP

even tho its a common thing to say rip when someone dies, he's totally not deserving that rip....he made MJ's life horrible by falsifying evidence in the accusations against MJ 

Chromatislaps

Maybe its smart to add in the OP that Tom Sneddon was the one who wanted to take down MJ, and falsified evidence to justify his claim

Checkers

He's totally not deserving that rip....he made MJ's life horrible by falsifying evidence in the accusations against MJ 

I know but I'm trying to keep it classy.

SEVDALIZA

He's totally not deserving that rip....he made MJ's life horrible by falsifying evidence in the accusations against MJ 

I like to think that every bad person has a pinch of good :shrug: I don't think what he did was right whatsoever, but I still felt the need to say it :shrug:

operating from another world

Computer

I couldn't believe seeing the headline today.

Computer

Maybe its smart to add in the OP that Tom Sneddon was the one who wanted to take down MJ, and falsified evidence to justify his claim

Updated

Chromatislaps

I couldn't believe seeing the headline today.

I'm sure a lot of MJ fans are secretly celebrating his passing

Archived