Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Guardian Says That Lady Gaga Needs RedOne Back For Upcoming Album

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/19/lady-gaga-review-birmingham-nia-subdued

"Another reason might have been the absence of producer RedOne, involved with all of Gaga’s previous hits. His touch survives on Gypsy, which Gaga plays as an encore tonight, dedicating it to one of her team and his fiancée. Writing in Slate, celebrated indie arranger Owen Pallett noticed that musically, Gaga’s songs had started to go off-brand. The hits were stylistically rigorous minor-key juggernauts. The newer songs aren’t."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

True. It would be great to have him back

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

She needs him back perhaps if we're talking commercially about slaying the charts. Otherwise, musically she's doing mighty fine without him.

I would welcome RedOne back because I love his work with Gaga, but I won't be crying if he isn't. Gaga can make amazing music without him, she has done it repeatedly and I don't believe that her music has dipped in quality without him.

She needs him back perhaps if we're talking commercially about slaying the charts. Otherwise, musically she's doing mighty fine without him.

:madge:

No lies detected tbh.

SISTERV

Applause: #4

Do What U Want: #13

G.U.Y.: #78

ARTPOP: Critically lowest rated career album

No news there. "DJWS is amazing" my ass.

Except he IS amazing  :sweat: Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Applause, Sexxx Dreams, DWUW... ? 

:trootea:

Applause: #4

Do What U Want: #13

G.U.Y.: #78

ARTPOP: Critically lowest rated career album

I just said she might need RedOne if we're talking commercially and you post ARTPOP's chart figures? How does that even make sense. No, I repeat, musically she's doing fine.

SISTERV

Except he IS amazing  :sweat: Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Judas, Applause, Scheisse, Sexxx Dreams... ? 

Judas and Scheisse are RedOne produced darling.

Fernando also helped with BM and GH. 

Sexxx Dreams is unique but not well executed. 

SISTERV

I just said she might need RedOne if we're talking commercially and you post ARTPOP's chart figures? How does that even make sense. No, I repeat, musically she's doing fine.

I also added "ARTPOP: Critically lowest rated career album" which refers to the musical content, not just the charts. Did you read the full thing? 

Archived