๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily confirms artRAVE DVD on Twitter!

ithinkweed

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it happens do you think it will include one of the TEOG performances?

She sang it a few times...

if this is true, why did she record it ages ago? the show has only gotten better over time and it'll be weird seeing it before she made any changes to it.ย 

Pop Art

The lord is with us if this is true. :giveup:

GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE :giveup: It would be so special to have a professional recording of the first Gaga tour I was able to attend. :emo:

Don't believe it.

ย 

When they film the DVD they have to announce it at the doors with signs that you are being filmed and they can use your images to sell etc, if you enter you agree. As no one said anything about that yet I don't believe it, simple.

ย 

And as for fans getting recorded, that is Gaga's sister bf who does that mostly for Gagavisions but maybe they could use it for backstage stuff.

AndrewGr

ย 

When they film the DVD they have to announce it at the doors with signs that you are being filmed and they can use your images to sell etc, if you enter you agree. As no one said anything about that yet I don't believe it, simple.

ย 

It's written at the terms&conditions of most of the tickets that each show may be recorded and they don't have any responsibility for fans that appear on the footage.ย 

Hope it's true... I need this show in DVD/BluRay

ย 

Where was it filmed tho?

My guess is that it'll be a compilation of different cities.

Kim Kardashian

For me one of the most exciting parts of this will be that we'll have a HQ version of Partynauseousย tumblr_inline_ncj3nwuq891qf3eh3.gif

ย 

Guitar version. :emo:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Psychedelic

My guess is that it'll be a compilation of different cities.

That'd be great, in that case I'm hoping we'll get an editing ala Beyonce's Mrs Carter Tour on HBO, with shots of the different costumes plus all songs that were performed thoughout the tour! :excited2:

That'd be great, in that case I'm hoping we'll get an editing ala Beyonce's Mrs Carter Tour on HBO, with shots of the different costumes plus all songs that were performed thoughout the tour! :excited2:

That's what I'm hoping for too! Getting all of the iconic octopus dress variations in HD would be amazing :nooo:

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived