Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

World Charts: Cheek to Cheek hits 523k in WW sales in its 5th week

Mills

Featured Posts

According to MusiCharts.net, also known as the World Charts, "Cheek to Cheek", in its 5th week of availability, has now sold 523,700 copies worldwide. MusiCharts is an independent site tracking global album and single sales in a weekly basis, similar to MediaTraffic (United World Chart).

Cheek to Cheek's global sales run, according to MusiCharts:

1st week - 233,200
2nd week - 112,300
3rd week - 78,900
4th week - 51,800
5th week - 47,500

Total worldwide album sales: 523,700

Find out more here - http://www.musicharts.net/index.php?cat=charts&chid=0

Note: The coverage of these independent tracking sites is not fully 100% (i.e. not covering every single sale from every single music retailer in the world) and should therefore be not considered "official". Currently, the only "official" source for global record sales, as recognized by the global music industry, is the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) which publishes an annual music industry report, including the year's top 10 best-selling albums. 

Pain of fame1

SLAAAAAAAYS. And that's not the 100% of the sales...It should be at 550.000 in just 5 weeks. I hope it reaches 1M after Xmas.

Pure Adrenaline

According to MusiCharts.net, also known as the World Charts, "Cheek to Cheek", in its 5th week of availability, has now sold 523,700 copies worldwide. MusiCharts is an independent site tracking global album and single sales in a weekly basis, similar to MediaTraffic (United World Chart).

Cheek to Cheek's global sales run, according to MusiCharts:

1st week - 233,200

2nd week - 112,300

3rd week - 78,900

4th week - 51,800

5th week - 47,500

Total worldwide album sales: 523,700

Find out more here - http://www.musicharts.net/index.php?cat=charts&chid=0

Note: The coverage of these independent tracking sites is not fully 100% (i.e. not covering every single sale from every single music retailer in the world) and should therefore be not considered "official". Currently, the only "official" source for global record sales, as recognized by the global music industry, is the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) which publishes an annual music industry report, including the year's top 10 best-selling albums.

Yes exactly ... and that was the site that claimed ARTPOP sold 2.3m and I bold sold because the top 10 is not about shipments if it was would have showed the shipments of all other albums yet every one decides to be chart expert and working for IFPI and claims that they know better than them :fthis:

now on topic: Slay C2C

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pain of fame1

Yes exactly ... and that was the site that claimed ARTPOP sold 2.3m and I bold sold because the top 10 is not about shipments if it was would have showed the shipments of all other albums yet every one decides to be chart expert and working for IFPI and claims that they know better than them :fthis:

One of the best posts in GGD in a long time. ARTPOP sold 2.3 in 2013 and 700k in 2014 so now it is at 3M.

enigma princess

One of the best posts in GGD in a long time. ARTPOP sold 2.3 in 2013 and 700k in 2014 so now it is at 3M.

3m?!?!

monsterdreams

Slay to Slay :legend:

Wait really?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

GagaMyBlood95

So true :applause:

Not sure where you got this number tho...

Pure Adrenaline

So true :applause:

Not sure where you got this number tho...

sometimes monsters make me feel ashamed to be in Gaga's fan base .... wtf u r just some fans that are supposed to support ur artist not drag it to it's pits and pretend to know everything :miley:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Mills locked this topic

Archived