Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's Gaga's Favorite Song to Perform at the artRAVE?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

swine was the most fun when I went, like it seemed that she loved performing them all but if I had to pick particulars i'd say dope, bang bang, gypsy and swine

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I would have to say KesYx9s.jpg?1 as well you guys....think about it

She produced it, sang it, and even made the dance moves to it...

She's proud to see fans love her own work and probably plans on producing some songs on the next album!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dean Winchester

I would have to say KesYx9s.jpg?1 as well you guys....think about it

She produced it, sang it, and even made the dance moves to it...

She's proud to see fans love her own work and probably plans on producing some songs on the next album!

wait she made the dance moves to it?  really? :udidnt:   i never knew that  :nooo:

Miranda Sings

When I was at the show, I felt the energy the most during Venus and Swine. Both were amazing. Gypsy was fantastic too.

TimisaMonster

wait she made the dance moves to it?  really? :udidnt:   i never knew that  :nooo:

Richy said that he collabed with her on the dance moves, but he said their process is he would see how SHE would dance to the song and then he works around it.....so the iconic pose we see....yeah she did that :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GlitterAndGrease

Venus

She rocked OAKA during Venus

And it was the only part of the show she actually danced with full passion and energy

Applause choreo>>>>>>>>> but she cant really move with the raver outfit/wig

Cody Draco

Venus and Swine from the shows that I have watched and yes I can still have an opinion on the topic at hand.

JonathanMinaj2

Venus, it's my favourite choreography, costume and the audience can participate when Gaga says... "Put your V's up motherf*ckers, Let's Go!'

Venus, MANiCURE, Gypsy and maybe Swine

Maybe she said Sexxx Dreams but I don't believe her, otherwise she wouldn't have shortened the song

Archived