💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bruce Jenner seen with PINK nail polish

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Idk what to think about this, and I sure don't know how the Kardashians will feel when they see this...

I mean, it's not like their family is in any way ordinary, but this confuses me :smh:

Take a look  - http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/1095418/bruce-jenner-spotted-smoking-a-cigarette-with-a-fresh-red-MANiCURE.jhtml#id=1732177

Source: vh1 http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/2014-10-29/bruce-jenner-wears-nail-polish-gossip-table/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

I don't see what's confusing about him possibly wanting to be a woman. I find it disgusting the way the media is prying into this incredibly person decision.

Voltaire

I feel like I should now paint my nails in solidarity.

I don't like the word "caught" in this context.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

MusicNotTheBlin

OMG....IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

He wants to look just like one of the Trash-darsians so he can make more money for just being a w-h-o-r-e! :teehee:  :udidnt:

GagaMyBlood95

I don't see what's confusing about him possibly wanting to be a woman. I find it disgusting the way the media is prying into this incredibly person decision.

I don't see anything wrong if he wants to do this, but what's confusing for me is that he was married to Kris, he had a family with her, in their show you could see many times how he looks at women - and it makes me wonder if that was all just a big lie for the world..

Now that they are divorsed, it's like he is a new person, showing everything he couldn't in the past years. I'm glad for him tho, he can be who he really is...

Morphine Prince

I don't see anything wrong if he wants to do this, but what's confusing for me is that he was married to Kris, he had a family with her, in their show you could see many times how he looks at women - and it makes me wonder if that was all just a big lie for the world..

Now that they are divorsed, it's like he is a new person, showing everything he couldn't in the past years. I'm glad for him tho, he can be who he really is...

Sexual orientation is not the same thing as gender identity.

RAMROD

Maybe he's trying it on for Kylie.

Or he is a fan of Andy Biersack of BVF :evil:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived