πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

my MEET & GREET outfit for VIENNA (not what you think)

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

what i thought u had been to 4 ARTPOP zones :omg:

:lmao: mess i am a mess

this is perfect it was meant to be you will have a lovely time with noa :)

Lol not only have I not done APZ..I've never ever seen her before and now I'll get to see her twice this year and even meet her and see her again next year..happy

OpusDiaboli666

The pics of him with Gaga/imitating Gaga are fantastic. Are you gonna bring them and show them to her?

Where are you from?

The pics of him with Gaga/imitating Gaga are fantastic. Are you gonna bring them and show them to her?

Where are you from?

Β 

im from israel and im going to put it in a letter cuz i guess we cant show her anything in the group chat right?

OpusDiaboli666

im from israel and im going to put it in a letter cuz i guess we cant show her anything in the group chat right?

Of course you can! In the group chat anything is possible just like in the one on one almost nothing is:-)

I think those pics are absolutely incredible and she will love them.

It might be nice to show her in the group chat when you tell her but as long as she gets to see them it's good. I think it's just nicer to see her reaction. That's why I'm hoping she goes through the gifts.

Of course you can! In the group chat anything is possible just like in the one on one almost nothing is:-)

I think those pics are absolutely incredible and she will love them.

It might be nice to show her in the group chat when you tell her but as long as she gets to see them it's good. I think it's just nicer to see her reaction. That's why I'm hoping she goes through the gifts.

Β 

oh thank god u told me that! ill print them in color and bring to the group chat :))) thx so much!

OpusDiaboli666

oh thank god u told me that! ill print them in color and bring to the group chat :))) thx so much!

Cool:-)

What? I'll be there in three days :-)

Β 

lol i mean were in thursday today so only friday ans saturday left :)

Archived