Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

PHOTOS: Sia hiding in meet & greets

LordDisick

Featured Posts

codymonster

Sia is a one hit wonder. She should show her face as much as possible because she won't be in the spotlight for long.

Oh right. The massive hits "Wild Ones" and "Titanium" must not count. Not to mention the NUMEROUS hits she's written, including "Diamonds." If you're gonna try and drag someone, at least do some research. That was laughable :lmao:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

this whole i dont sell myself i sell music is ridiculous. U cannot separate a pop singer from her his image. And I would go as far as say that u cant separate the art from the artist.

This is a at first sight good idea that will turn out to be disapointing and tiring.

Remember how much "Titanium" was a hit? Literally was everywhere. She never showed her face for it. So that kinda just blows your whole idea out of the water there :sweat:

Can someone tell me why she does this? (genuinely curious)

She suffers from anxiety and depression. She's a beautiful singer, but gets uncomfortable with people loving her. She tried touring back in like 2009, when she was mildly popular, and the life just wasn't for her. People screaming her name made her nervous and paranoid rather than inspired. Plus, she got Graves' disease, which ****ed up her body, and made her gain weight. I think she just got tired of the idea of showbiz, but wanted to still create music.

What she is trying to do is beautiful I think. Making it fully about music. Not the s-x appeal and drama that comes with the industry.

aaronyoji

god some of u are such neanderthals. sorry she doesnt want to celebritize herself and conform......... they where able to look at her when they met her, a picture shouldnt matter. 

Sia is a one hit wonder. She should show her face as much as possible because she won't be in the spotlight for long.

speak for yourself

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Maybe she should just write music, that way she won't need to pose or confront an audience.

Mars..........or bust!

She tries to be remerkable in pop music sad :classy:

And despite all, she is a 1 hit wonder

shes had way more than 1 hit... -.-

Rat Boy

Was that the convection oven or did he just get BURNT

Was that the convection oven or did he just get BURNT

Burn ha! Microwave ha! Deep fry ha!

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Archived