Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Sia hiding in meet & greets

LordDisick

Featured Posts

codymonster

well duh genius! :rip:

then she should stick to songwriting, and she'll get payed more :rip:

Rude :awkney:

And here's what you're saying: She should stick to songwriting because she doesn't want to go along with the norm of being a recognizable, judged-by-the-media, pop star. That's ludicrous. All the power to her for doing what she loves and doing it how she wants to. She's going against the grain of selling music through your image, and I love it :legend:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Whatever reason behind it, this not being seen thing is clever promo

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

codymonster

did I ever ****ing say she isn't talented. **** head

But as an artist with a solo career...

But Chandelier put her in the spotlight. dumb ass, I never said she's not talented im just saying she's not doing things to really make her mark in the music industry as having a solo career, instead she's hiding her face even though shes pretty

Dumb ass? :awkney: wtf, chill.

And that's the thing, she doesn't care about making her own mark. She cares about releasing music and creating music. I just don't understand why it's such a big deal that she wants to do her own thing. Like, it's not like it's affecting anyone :sweat:

Alcina Dimitrescu

Most people who know Sia know her like this. It's very clever, actually. More people would recognize her with her back turned than facing the camera. In fact, it may be her most recognizable feature. She's more of a celebrity like this than she is with her face turned towards the camera. I'd love a picture with her like this because it's unique to other artists, and if you showed this picture to someone else, they're more likely to know who she is than if she was showing her face.

If I showed my dad these pictures, he would know it's Sia immediately. If her face was showing? I'd have to say who it is.

this

No.

If people pay for this especially.

If she got mental problem,

And not wanting her face to be seen.

Never put a M&G in the first place.

People want to make their money worth.

An artist need to be professional when need be.

Mess tbh :blehga: :scream:

:applause:

omg you guys I paid for this awesome meet and greet with sia, look at this picture of a wig and legs!

And here's what you're saying: She should stick to songwriting because she doesn't want to go along with the norm of being a recognizable, judged-by-the-media, pop star. That's ludicrous. All the power to her for doing what she loves and doing it how she wants to. She's going against the grain of selling music through your image, and I love it :legend:

:awkney:

She is already being judged by the media and is recognizable, it's what comes with being a pop star. Hiding your face can't stop that whatsoever.

But yeah, you're right in that she should do what she loves// doesn't mean I respect it

SEVDALIZA

Most of you are so disrespectful. You can have an opinion, yeah. That does not mean you get to be rude and disrespectful tho. It's not a buy one get one free deal. Honestly ashamed to be part of this forum right now.

operating from another world

Sugarfall

I don't care if it's a 'part of her artistry' or 'doesn't want to be famous' this is embarrassing.

she was already doing that though  :sharon:  it wasnt until she started doing this where she started to get attention, ironically. 

this is just doing too much, she even knows that when she was laughing because she wanted to see how far she could go with it

codymonster

she was already doing that though :sharon: it wasnt until she started doing this where she started to get attention, ironically.

this is just doing too much, she even knows that when she was laughing because she wanted to see how far she could go with it

My point is tho... Why do you care? :awkney: Like, why is her own personal choice affecting you? I could see if YOU were the one who had the pic or the people that got the pic were complaining. But no one is. Just random people who have nothing to do with the situation :dead:

Archived