đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

its time to take off those stan goggles

I hope I'm not just hoping and that it'll happen too

Read it all before commenting, I'm just hoping

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

The backfire when anyone says that the only reason someone is selling well is because the public loves mediocrity. That's shooting yourself in the foot whenever your fave does well too you know? :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Levine

The pressed :dies:

First of all: leave Gaga out of this.

Second of all: why are people talking about average writing skills, horrible live perfomances and weak voice?

We did a game two days ago and most loved artists here are Lana del rey and Katy Perry, it's not like any of you pressed hater stans for someone who has more talent then her. 

GagaMyBlood95

The pressed 

First of all: leave Gaga out of this.

Second of all: why are people talking about average writing skills, horrible live perfomances and weak voice?

We did a game two days ago and most loved artists here are Lana del rey and Katy Perry, it's not like any of you pressed hater stans for someone who has more talent then her. 

The shade :lmao:  :what:  :Jase:  :reductive:  :oops:

nativenewyorker

you're so pressed it's funny

She's a far better songwriter than gaga

She plays guitar VERY well

She has a Good voice, not power vocals but power vocals aren't always needed

This is hilarious. Meanwhile 1989 is surviving on generic Max Martin and Shellback hooks with Taylor's boring, safe lyrics we always get from her. 

SISTERV

thats great for her. but I will say, she has no competition. there have hardly been a lot of major releases this year. she is competing with like meghan trainor right!?!? lol

Fiona Apple

I wanna congratulate her but I kinda feel bad for Gaga.

I feel like everyone is able to top her with any effort. Can someone comfort me?

Well..Gaga at her worst era of her career sells almost as much as Katy in her most successful era...Looks good to me :p Taylor always had GREAT album sales... But her hit singles are WAY less than Gaga's or Katy's.

except gaga s far from having the best quality lately. AND #1 in quality isn't necessarily #1 pop girl. The #1 pop girl needs to have it all, sales, quality, looks/fashion, tours, achievements impact etc.

Lol .. I love Taylor and I think she is a great artist..But saying "Gaga is far from having the best quality lately" is really stupid..Gaga will always be way better and more talented than Taylor

LaLuna

I will never understand Taylor's success, her music is just not my thing, but you have to respect that slayage.

not-mad-amazed.gif

This is hilarious. Meanwhile 1989 is surviving on generic Max Martin and Shellback hooks with Taylor's boring, safe lyrics we always get from her. 

I'm not saying that she is way better than Gaga but she is at least as good as. And you may call the lyrics on 1989 "generic" because that's the sound she was going for (a review mentioned it) but don't come for her other songs. Dear John, Treacherous, All Too Well, Long Live and Tim McGraw say hello.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived